Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews jiva spa mynt restaurant taj group taj property chef dinesh mint restaurant retirement party lovely ambience birthday celebration excellent service special thanks room decoration beautiful property wonderful hospitality delicious food special mention amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

Good food( specially desert) , excellent service . Manager Azam and Me Manthan very cooperative .
Must visit for navimumbai people............................

................................

.......

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vikas Parimoo, General Manager at Vivanta Navi Mumbai, Turbhe, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your great review.
I was really pleased to read that you enjoyed the facilities, attention to detail we provide our guests plus the great service we also try our hardest to provide. I have conveyed your compliments to our associates and the team for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.
All of the team look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with dedicated persons . They really believe that each & every guests are their own guests. All the staff members are highly commited. The environment of Hotel Taj Vivanta is beautiful. The love & affection I recieved from Sapna madam & Mr Luv is highly appreciable. They have made my moments memorable.

Greetings from Vivanta Navi Mumbai, Turbhe!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at our hotel.
It is our sincere endeavour to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.
Your compliments about our associates in particular, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.
Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better.
We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back at our hotel soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

It’s really a wonderful experience to stay here.. room are clean and room service is very good the staff are so friendly ..service quality is amazing.. A very special mention mr lav handing my luggage smoothly ….staff arranged me a taxi and carried my bags ..

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Vikas Parimoo, General Manager at Vivanta Navi Mumbai, Turbhe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Reviewed 16 August 2022

Once again it was one of the best staycation @ Vivanta Navi Mumbai.
Great thanks to all the staff who treated us like a family as always.
Special thanks to Mr Vikas Parimoo, the GM at Vivanta Navi Mumbai,the captain of the ship. awesome show of raising the bars of the standards of service and hospitality at this beautiful property by giving us the best staycation reminiscence.

Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

This the best hotel in Navi Mumbai very clean, good ambience and the staff is very polite and helpfull.Miss Shreya and Mr. Sunit helped us alot nd made our stay memorable. Hospitality at its best. Will definitely come again soon.