Lowest prices for your stay
$31
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
Travelocity$31
Agoda.com$26
Orbitz.com$31
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2021

Mayur is very professional in cleaning and behaviour is also Very Nice. Very happy to meet him..
Bhavesh is a good talented supervisor..
Priyanka Mam, who is head of department, always smile on her face, that's great!! She always taking care of the guest and employees also..
Thank you all for made my journey beautiful and safe (specially Mayur Dandekar)..

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Smriti Shah, Revenue Management at Sky Suites by Monarch, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2021

Dear Ms Aafia,

Greetings from Sky Suites By Monarch!

We are humbled to read your kind comments about our property and stay with us. We are pleased to know that you found the behaviour of our staff hospitable and as per your expectations and thank you for your appreciation. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2021 via mobile

Beautiful view
Amazing location
Clean Comfy Rooms
Delicious Food

True to its name , the are actually 'SKY" suites. We were on the 27th floor and the view was breathtakingly beautiful ❤️

If its Navi Mumbai its got to be SkySuites by Monarch.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

Last night I went here as there was some function at my place so I booked this hotel for 1 night from agoda :-

I was allotted room no 2701 well talking about the room it was clean and hygienic and offered a great view of NaviMumbai as you can see it in the photos and that's all now the problem arises

When I went to check the washroom there was no toiletries provided it was served later when I asked to the room service also there was no water bottles (Bisleri) provided, I had to ask for it!!! but the thing which pissed me off is when I used the toilet and there was no water in the washroom like seriously not even a single drop and that's where I got pissed off , somehow I managed to sanitize myself with toilet papers then I called the receptionist and arranged a bucket of water for me and I was soo embarrassed like I cannot even wear my lowers because of this thing and I have to open the door to get the water from the room service then after that when I again called the receptionist they told me that there is some problem with the pump and it will get fixed by morning so I have to pass the night with 1 to 2 bucket of water , later I tried to connect the wifi and the wifi was also not working so the whole night I spent there ,there was no internet connection just 2 poles of mobile network that to 2G that's why I needed to go to the reception or lobby area to take the call and comeback again to the room then somehow I managed to take a sleep and after I woke up again the view was just amazing but the water problem was still not solved so I checked out before time so that I can go back to my home and get freshen up.

Now talking about food being a food blogger I expected that I will get what I have asked for & I asked for misal pav but it was not misal pav it was some normal bhaji pav like there was no moong dal , no matki just potato in the the curry It shocked me again well about the taste it was good no doubt but when you guys only told me you are going to serve misal pav then why you send bhaji pav atleast you can give me the right information of what you're serving to me!!!

Now talking about the staffs well they all were well mannered, courteous and always happy to help no doubt but they don't wear a masks or face shields/Gloves and seriously not even a single guy wore the mask!!

Hope this feedback /review will help them improve on there services. I m hoping for some compensation from you guyzz as I got very pissed and disappointed from your service.

I m giving 2 stars for the humble behavior of the staffs and cleanliness of the room as well as the city view it offered.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Management, Revenue Management at Sky Suites by Monarch, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2021

Dear Mr Shah,

Greetings from Sky suites by Monarch!

We highly regret and apologise for the inconvenience that you had to face while your stay with us. We would like to bring to your notice that we have highlighted your concerns and suggestions to the relevant departments so that further improvements and action can be taken and assure you that, you have a better experience on your next visit. We hope you treat this as one time incident and give us a chance to serve you better on your next visit. Hope to see you again.

Best Regards.

Management- Sky suites by Monarch.

Reviewed 29 October 2020

Top notch rooms with impeccable service!
The rooms were brand new and had the best view in Navi Mumbai.
Amazing food at the restaurant and served by very hospitable staff.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to everyone and will be making my next booking very soon.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Management, Revenue Management at Sky Suites by Monarch, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2020

Dear Ms Smriti,

Greetings from Sky suites By Monarch!

We thank you for patronising your stay with us and taking out time to share your feedback. We are humbled to know your kind comments about our property and your stay with us. We are also glad to know that you had a enjoyed our food. We would like to take this opportunity and thank you on behalf of our staff. Thanking you for your recommendation. Hope to see you again soon. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon.

Best Regards.

Management-Sky suites By Monarch.