As a hotel for the area this is good, clean and comfortable with nice access to shopping centres etc next door.
However a opulent of issues do exist.
Firstly staff in level 3 restaurant are slow and disorganised, similar in bar. Firstly bar staff were so so slow and lost that we almost gave up waiting for wine that when delivered was so old that it had turned.
The main issue is staff in restaurant. Too many who wander round not really having a role. They need to be managed, but also don't seem to have a section to focus on. Result is different staff at different times and lack of continuity/responsibility. So for example at breakfast , you sometimes have a missing knife or no side plate or tomato ketchup instead of jam? Badly needs organised/managed!
Secondly, and PLEASE PLEASE don't respond (manager person) until you have sat down and tried these things.
In many places your designer has put design over utility. So in the restaurant the knife is designed to a point. You can't get butter out of your butter packs without it falling, go on try it, or watch everyone at breakfast. The cups are square so if you try to drink out of them it can spill out the sides...go on try it.
Your large sofas on ground floor beside lifts, look like dark lips but you can't sit on them as they have no real back, same with the ones in the ground floor longe area. No backs so you can't relax.
It may sound a bit daft to mention these but they are really annoying especially knives etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the corporate hub of the Navi Mumbai metropolis, the Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi is designed to meet the needs of today's discerning traveller. Just a stroll away from prominent shopping opportunities and the city's thriving business centre, we offer modern-day living and easy access to experience the traditional local lifestyle. Our convenient location makes it easy to get out and explore Navi Mumbai's myriad attractions, like the Belapur Fort, Central Park, a golf course, ISKCON Temple, and Kharghar Hills. Mumbai is just 35 kilometres from the hotel, and the industrial city of Pune is 134 kilometres away and is easily accessible via the express highway in two hours. Designed in a contemporary style, our 150 guest rooms and suites are tastefully decorated and provide all the comforts of home, including High Speed Internet Access and the Four Points by Sheraton Four Comfort Bed™. Our fitness centre, swimming pool, and spa make it easy to relax and recharge after a long day of work or play. And our three restaurants and lounge bar present a selection of cuisines from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi Hotel Navi Mumbai
- 4 Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi