“Good value and well equipped”

Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
York UK
“Good value and well equipped”
Reviewed 20 May 2012 via mobile

This hotel is well placed for doing business in the Navi Mumbai area. Breakfast is adequate, and service is attentive. Dinner was substantial and tasty, without being too expensive. Don't expecta fancy view from mthen rooms. The rooms are well equipped, but would benefit from the provision of WiFi, for iPad users. The gym and pool are nice, and help is at hand from qualified trainers. Overall a competitive package providing reasonable comfort.

Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, 19 June 2012
Hi,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!

We are thankful to you for having taken time out to post your review. It is indeed satisfying to know that you had a comfortable stay with us. You will be pleased to know that we have completed WiFi
Installation in 90 percent of the rooms and hope to complete the balance by the month end.

We look forward to your visit again.

Warm regards,

Sumit Kant
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed 27 April 2012

I stayed here on May 2011 for business purpose. This hotel is the closest one to our factory in Navi Mumbai. Connected to a shopping mall, Four Points is a good place to stay. You can buy your needs at the mall in walking distance.

Buffet for breakfast is also good. Western or eastern are served with various menu.

I would like to share my experience, I ordered my dinner from my room, after 45 minutes, there was nobody came delivering my order. I called front desk and they apologized of the delayed and within 15minutes sent my food with free of charge. The fact was, when I placed my order, they were shift changing, so the staff from previous shift didn't leave my order to her/his next shift colleague. Anyway, I was so impressed with their commitment of service. The waiter even sent an apology card to me.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, 5 May 2012

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!

We are thankful to you for your patronage and for having taken out time to post your review.

We are happy to know that your overall experience was satisfactory. We are extremely sorry for the room service issue. You can be rest assured that I personally addressed this to avoid repetition in future.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort. However, sometimes inspite of best of our intentions things go wrong.

Looking forward to your continued patronage.

Baroda
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This hotel is nicely located at Vashi City Centre and is great place to stay. Since it is Starwood Group hotel, their standard is very good and guest services are amazing.

This hotel is very close to shopping malls, multiplex theaters, food joints, schoolchildren park and business centers. Specially good for those who don't want to pass through Mumbai's traffic while going towards Airoli, JNPT, Reliance, NOCIL, Kokan Bhavan, CBD Belapur,Panvel, Pune, Lonawala and New Mumbai.

Room Tip: Highway facing rooms are good.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank PetroleumEngineer

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!

It is satisying to know that you are happy with our services, the same has been conveyed to the associates.

We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Charters Towers, Australia
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Well appointed hotel in the center of Vashi, close to the Vashi Bridge tollway (Nariman Point is about 33km this way).
The restaurants offered a choice of cuisines. The pool is on level 3 or 4, so it feels like you are up and away from the hustle and bustle of the street.
The suite we stayed in was very large and offered great views to the mountains.
Next door to the hotel are two large malls.
There was a one-way transfer to the airport as part of the package, in a comfortable Toyota Innova.
Overall, a nice weekend escape, not too far from anything.

Room Tip: Choose from water (Thane Creek/mangroves) or mountain views.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!

We are pleased to know that you had a satsfying stay with us. Your positive feedback keeps us motivated and our endevaour is to ensure that we continue giving you our best.

We look forward to see you again.

Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Im speechless with their pathetic policies and their RUDE behavior. First of all, I got their most expensive suite here (which is pretty nice, but lacks in many ways as well). To top it off, I'm a high staying member of Starwood. NEITHER of ANY of this mattered to them, they could care less.

I simply wanted to bring 2 friends up (since I visit after months) and they actually DENIED me. Yes, they said I could not have anyone over after 8 PM. I'm sorry, but I'd rather stay with my parents, wtf is this?

I was LIVID and discussed it with the manager who graced me with a 15 minute window for which I could take my friends to the room. At that point, he ACTUALLY threatened me that, yes, he WARNED me that if we're not out of the room in 15 minutes, he'll send security.

I just about exploded at this time being spoken to this way and actually left the hotel the very moment.

====
Stay #2
====
I don't know why but I swallowed it all and still came back the next weekend, here they "wowd" and "dazzled" me once again. I simply brought up ONE friend and they literally NAGGED on me every few minutes with phone call after phone call insisting the person leave.

I'm NOT joking by the way, this happened. I'm still baffled that this is happening. I'm not going to bother speaking to any more managers here but take my complaint directly to Sheraton Headquarters.

As for this hotel, I'm leaving tomorrow morning first thing and checking in to another property.

Disgusting service. The worst part is that they don't care - even if you're a loyal customer and one of their highest paying guests in their top suites. They just plain don't care.

Stay here if you want to be treated like an unwanted child. Period.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Best tip. Really.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank WorldTravelere83
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
HI,

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!

We are extremely sorry to note that you are not happy. The visitors policy is a safety and security measure for our esteemed guest like you. We also honour the privacy of the other guest. We would appreciate your understanding on this.

We all are very thankful for visiting and staying with us again, this is very appreciable.

Looking forward to your continued patronage.