2 people are viewing this hotel
$64
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
$57
Free cancellation until 15/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$48
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Hotels.com$64
Priceline$63
Hurb$66
All reviews swimming pool backwater view welcome drink back waters memorable stay spacious rooms great hospitality lake sunrise kerala checkin boating beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2022 via mobile

This is a great resort close to Alleppey backwaters. Very nice view from swimming pool of backwaters. Sunrise is special. Staff is very helpful and nice. Food was Ok.

I feel this resort is priced quite less given the beauty and location, of the place I will visit again.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 19 April 2022

Well maintained resort.. Prompt service, courteous staff. Food was excellent. The Sadya on Vishu unforgettable experience. Easy to locate. welcome drink. spacious rooms and facing the back waters. boating is arranged.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 11 April 2022 via mobile

Beautiful lakeside location, staff working there is brilliant. Busy resort and the breakfast was nice. Our group consisted of 11 adults and 4 kids and the team ensured that we had a very comfortable stay. Great room service and quick response for any maintenance issues or any queries. Overall nice and budget friendly resort.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 21 January 2022 via mobile

Horrible experience. I would rate it with zero star if it was possible. Checked out without staying after staying at the place for an hour. Common pool and plunge pool dysfunctional with weed and dirt (photos attached). Rude staff. Random dead insects and unknown dirt was floating in the plunge pool (photos attached )Property manager hung up while sorting out issues and didn’t care. Air condition practically not working. The property manager literally disappeared after we made the complaints. In addition they had laborers camp adjoining our cottage (photos attached). Please keep away if you have any self esteem. Better way to spend your money is to throw it down their plunge pool or even better would be to throw into the adjoining vembanadu lake. Classical case of looting in the name of what they call it a “resort”. Ramps up google ratings with fake reviews

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed 9 January 2022

-Plunge pool advertised not working (broken filtration pump)
-Outdoor infinity pool broken
-Lots of mosquitos
-AC in room not working properly
-Wifi not working

My partner and I decided to leave after 1 hour because there was no discount offered due to none of the amenities working properly. The manager at the front desk was also rude to me, watching me fill out the form to stay and pointing out where I was not filling out areas fast enough. Best decision was to leave and stay at another property in the area which charged far less but had excellent service. It's also strange to me how many positive reviews there are on this location when I saw no guests staying on the property in the hour I was there.

Date of stay: January 2022