Pipera Pensiune Restaurant
Hotel Ancor(Voluntari)
Hotel Aristocrat(Voluntari)
Hotel Floria(Voluntari)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2015

This is our second time at Pensiunea Pipera, and that speaks for itself. We would not stay anywhere else, because no other place in Bucharest can offer you the cleanliness and comfort that this family-owned hotel can give you. The first time we stayed there for 10 days in 2013. Now, after 2 years, we came to Romania again and we stayed for 11 days. We have relatives in Romania but would not stay with them. This place is the cleanest, safest and most comfortable. Their food is very healthy and cooked from scratch with natural, quality vegetables and meats. The lines, rugs, floor, carpets are so clean that you will not want to stay anywhere else. It is ls also a fully non-smoking place. Very large rooms. We rented an apartment (2 rooms for 3 people) and our apartment bathroom had a bidet. The only problem: you may not want to go back home. :-) You may become spoiled. We arrived very jet-lagged (we live in the USA) and they always understood us and gladly accommodated us. We loved every day, every night, every meal. The cuisine is excellent. We hope to stay here every time we come to Romania. This was a family trip. One of us is Romanian, another American and another Italian.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Lorenzo Luca A
Reviewed 13 April 2015

A group from England stayed for a long weekend or a week. Diane our hostess is lovely. She couldn't be more helpful, especially when we came in on a bank holiday evening and a group of 18 wanted to eat. She rustled up pasta for everyone. We also had a traditional Romanian meal over Easter. The small outside area was great for sitting and chatting and indoors some of the rooms are huge. Recommend the apartments for a bit more room and a balcony that is a sun trap. We loved it!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank sue w
Reviewed 14 September 2014

Pensiunea Pipera is (in Romanian) "extraordinar".
I have been there 3 times (May/13, July/13, and March/14), all business trips, and stayed a total of 49 days.
They have a good variety of Food that is homemade and tastes amazing. The service is the "icing on the cake" (never have had such a good treatment in any hotel). Bedrooms are spacious, extremely clean and well decorated. The place is safe and calm. It is well localized in my opinion - 20 min by car from downtown and 15min to the airport.
Finally, I wish every town had a hotel like Pensiunea Pipera.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fmpasquali
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stayed here with our 8 year old boy, for 3+5=8 nights, in apartment #2, which is a gorgeous 2 room apartment, with a double bed a single bed respectively, 2 air conditioners, 2 TVs, large elegant bathroom, and several wall-sized super spacious closets with gliding doors. It is ideal for families with a child or even two, or a business trip to Bucharest. We were really impressed by everything this place has to offer. It's a family-run business and they are lovely welcoming people who made sure we enjoyed our stay.The owner cooks for you, full menu (breakfast-lunch-dinner upon request anytime), with 100% natural foods - with no artificial additives or preservatives. If I stayed here, I would get healthier every day! Loved the wooden floors, paintings, decorations, furniture, tapestries; everything is exquisite: genuine art everywhere! A true 4 star property - way better than most expensive boutique hotels in Europe. In addition, it is an extremely clean property, with a great maid and wonderful waiters!! It is 100% smoke free, which is a plus.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and very well maintained. Great property - relatively close to the airport! The best luxury hotel you can get within a few Km from the airport!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank M T
Reviewed 22 November 2012

We stayed there for only one night but we were really impressed by everything this place has to offer. It's a family run business and they are lovely welcoming people who made sure we enjoyed our stay. I realized I was hungry at 10 pm and even if their kitchen was closed, I asked whether they could fix me something to eat, a certain dish that I enjoyed a few months ago when I had lunch over there, and they cooked it for me no hassle. The B&B is lovely, homey and comfortable, I recommend it to anyone who needs a place to stay in Bucharest.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 6 and it was beautiful but I'm guessing all their rooms are the same.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple