Hotel Ancor(Voluntari)
Hotel Aristocrat(Voluntari)
TripAdvisor
Hotel Floria(Voluntari)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2015

A group from England stayed for a long weekend or a week. Diane our hostess is lovely. She couldn't be more helpful, especially when we came in on a bank holiday evening and a group of 18 wanted to eat. She rustled up pasta for everyone. We also had a traditional Romanian meal over Easter. The small outside area was great for sitting and chatting and indoors some of the rooms are huge. Recommend the apartments for a bit more room and a balcony that is a sun trap. We loved it!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank sue w
Reviewed 14 September 2014

Pensiunea Pipera is (in Romanian) "extraordinar".
I have been there 3 times (May/13, July/13, and March/14), all business trips, and stayed a total of 49 days.
They have a good variety of Food that is homemade and tastes amazing. The service is the "icing on the cake" (never have had such a good treatment in any hotel). Bedrooms are spacious, extremely clean and well decorated. The place is safe and calm. It is well localized in my opinion - 20 min by car from downtown and 15min to the airport.
Finally, I wish every town had a hotel like Pensiunea Pipera.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fmpasquali
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We stayed here with our 8 year old boy, for 3+5=8 nights, in apartment #2, which is a gorgeous 2 room apartment, with a double bed a single bed respectively, 2 air conditioners, 2 TVs, large elegant bathroom, and several wall-sized super spacious closets with gliding doors. It is ideal for families with a child or even two, or a business trip to Bucharest. We were really impressed by everything this place has to offer. It's a family-run business and they are lovely welcoming people who made sure we enjoyed our stay.The owner cooks for you, full menu (breakfast-lunch-dinner upon request anytime), with 100% natural foods - with no artificial additives or preservatives. If I stayed here, I would get healthier every day! Loved the wooden floors, paintings, decorations, furniture, tapestries; everything is exquisite: genuine art everywhere! A true 4 star property - way better than most expensive boutique hotels in Europe. In addition, it is an extremely clean property, with a great maid and wonderful waiters!! It is 100% smoke free, which is a plus.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and very well maintained. Great property - relatively close to the airport! The best luxury hotel you can get within a few Km from the airport!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank M T
Reviewed 22 November 2012

We stayed there for only one night but we were really impressed by everything this place has to offer. It's a family run business and they are lovely welcoming people who made sure we enjoyed our stay. I realized I was hungry at 10 pm and even if their kitchen was closed, I asked whether they could fix me something to eat, a certain dish that I enjoyed a few months ago when I had lunch over there, and they cooked it for me no hassle. The B&B is lovely, homey and comfortable, I recommend it to anyone who needs a place to stay in Bucharest.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 6 and it was beautiful but I'm guessing all their rooms are the same.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bogdanungureanu1977
Reviewed 18 November 2012

I've seen the inside of a lot of hotels and B&B's from all over Europe but none of them impressed me this much. It is a unique blend of luxurious design and homey atmosphere, the hosts are incredibly welcoming, the rooms and bathrooms are huge and sparkling clean, and the food is to die for! Congratulations to the owners, you have the most gorgeous BnB ever!!!

• Stayed: November 2012