“.. Right opposite the bus stop ..”
Review of The Tea Room

The Tea Room
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

..near the main road with parking on the road .. We stopped here for lunch and sat at an outside table in the sunshine .. Order from the menu and walk inside to place your order .. Food was very tasty with friendly staff .. very enjoyable ..

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My daughter took me here as a treat for mother’s day. All I can say is it was possibly the best afternoon tea I’ve ever had. Everything was fresh, and the scones were like you cook at home. No dry tasteless scones here. Loved it so much we went back a couple of weeks later for coffee and cake which was equally as good. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Walked in on a beautiful Friday afternoon at 4.30. "Welcomed" with a loud statement that the kitchen is closed and we can only have tea and cake.... which was all we wanyed but if a place is open till 5 we should be able to order food till at least 4.50, it's menu is light snack after all.
Scone, jam and cream was disappointing too. Huge scone (), loads of butter and jam, 1 piddley little pot of cream :(
AND menu hasn't changed in years, which is a shame. My last visit I think

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Biggest sandwich I have ever had. Great cake as well . Would defo visit again. Lots of nice choice on offer for a lunch.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I popped out to grab some lunch with my Nan and stumbled across The Tea Room. The interior is beautiful, the lunch was outstanding and the cake was even better! To get an idea for price I bought a sparkling water, a glass bottle of coke, a sausage and bacon toasted sandwich, scrambled eggs on toast, caramel shortbread and 4 cakes to take away which only amounted to £22!!!

I love the fact that they are supporting local businesses by getting their goods from locals and all of their cake is freshly handmade.

The staff were attentive and very friendly, nothing was too much trouble for them.

I was blown away by this little treasure and will definitely be coming back again!