“Half way to Nice France”
Review of Ristorante 3 Ruote

Ristorante 3 Ruote
Ranked #4 of 15 Restaurants in Vecchiano
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 9 October 2016

I've stopped there while we are on the way to Nice , our driver recommend this restaurant. Apparently was good. I recommend to seat pizza only nothing else.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

While going back to take the highway from Pisa, we made the poor decision of stopping here, 'cause "what can it go wrong with a pizzeria in Italy??".

Pizza was mediocre, lot of cheap cheese on top (no mozzarella), everybody smokes outside and smoke comes in. Workers are all the lazy prototype of worker.

But what really pissed us off was to see the old lady in the kithen wandering around while smoking !!!!

Another shameful place which needs to close.

Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

I was here few days ago, nice staff and very good food. I recommend pasta di mare I loved it. Also the prices are normal for Italian restaurants, nothing too expensive.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We had a good dinner at this restaurant. The location is not impressive (along the Aurelia road, not far from the railroad), but food is basic and reliable. Special dishes are frogs and eels. We had a good plate of spaghetti with eel suce, and ravioli with mushrooms (too creamy). Then grilled seabass and fried mushrooms. Average choice of wine. The staff is attentive, the "boss" is a must! The price is relatively high considering setting and location: at the same price you can have dinner in Pisa...

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Randomly picked this place for lunch on the drive to Pisa. A varied menu, with a large selection of game. I had the recommended wild boar, which had an excellent meaty taste with a perfect savory sauce, large portion, at a reasonable price. I doubt that I'll make it back, but would definitely recommend this to a friend.

Note that the location on the TripAdvisor map is incorrect and the town is Migliarino (Pisano). Use the map on the restaurant's WWW site.