“Amazing”
Review of Neshuma

Neshuma
Ranked #2 of 80 Restaurants in San Pedro
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

This place is sooo amazing it’s now called mantras San Pedro though and it’s next to super salon on the high way!

Do not miss out for breakfast they have 2x1 and even my bf who eats meat loved it here there lunch and dinner is also the bestttt when reading the menu you may think it’s a little $$$ but the food is perfect the staff are so nice helpful and friendly!!!
And you get a lot of food for ur money!

Vegan or veggie or meat eater come here you won’t be disappointed that’s for sure

Reviewed 22 May 2018

The food and cocktails here are so incredible. I wrote two reviews for Neshuma because I was so impressed and my friends and I love this restaurant so much. Really, it's amazing quality and a great price for vegan/vegetarian food. The cocktails are so fresh and come in huge glasses - the mojitos are so so fresh.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Amazing vegan dishes! Yummy! The desserts are awesome as well. The people running the place are truly nice and helpful.
True, it’s not in the center of San Jose but a short uber drive gets you there for a treat of a dinner!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Ate here two nights in a row, as every other vegetarian spot we tried was closed. We tried it the first night based on online recommendations and the second night because we enjoyed it. The service was fantastic, the staff was friendly and service quick. I had the Caribe burger the first night and it was fantastic, it's a plaintain burger, it's made with oats, dill, plaintain, I've never had anything like it. Delicious! Only wish it was a bit bigger. It comes with fries though which are really tasty. The second night I had the sandwich with beans, it was good, but I'd recommend the burger over that. I also had a passionfruit shake that was yummy and a craft beer that was also quite tasty (Naranja).
It's a vegetarian place with many options, including vegan and gluten-free choices. Highly recommended if you are looking for vegetarian food in San Jose.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We had read about this restaurant on-line as we found that it was kind of hard to get good vegetarian food in San Jose.
We went there for dinner one night and had a great meal. It was quite nice inside, with a couple of long tables for larger groups.
The menu was pretty big - with lots of drink options as they don't serve pop at all. We had their nachos to start and they were very good - a big portion with thick, warm chips and lots of toppings. I had a veggie burger with fries and a soup and my girlfriend had one of their veggie bowls, jammed with lots of fresh goodies.
Prices were kind of high but worth it - service was very good - friendly and attentive.
Very filling - no room for dessert.