“Great craft beer, tasty food, excellent service”
Review of Cafe Kracovia

Cafe Kracovia
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in San Pedro
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

I initially went here because it was next to my hotel, but I went back - twice! The yummy local craft beers, kale salads, and gluten free options make it a good place for dinner, and its outdoor patio is charming with a Gaudi feeling to it. And Polish fusion plus cuisine. Not cheap, but an enjoyable experience and ambience.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We were recommended to come here by a friend and it was definitely worth it. I especially liked the hummus there with the warm flatbread,and the cheese quesadillas! You can choose from sitting indoors or outdoors which is the terrace of a hotel.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I have to be honest when my friend took me to a Polish restaurant in Costa Rica, I wasn't too excited... Especially as I lived in Poland for 2 years. I was surprised by how good the food was and how close it was to the real stuff. I'll happily go back there and recommend it.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I like this place a lot, it is very close to the university and the food and drinks are always great, service is fast, prices are average. It has a beautiful garden in the back shared with a hotel. Sometimes they have live music.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed the space on top garden floor. Different levels gave a feeling of privacy.yet open. The food was very good too.