“Great burger place”
Review of Baja Burger

Baja Burger
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 12
Description: Baja Burger provides Cabo's community with the best burgers packed with flavour and local ingredients. We also enjoy a great handcrafted beer and a glass of wine. We also serve Philly sandwiches, salads, several steaks and appetisers.
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The Baja Burger is a find. Many different kinds of burgers not just beef. I recommend the salmon and chicken burger. The fries are great and the beer is really cold. We started with onion rings and ice cold beer. A little hard to find but worth the hunt. I see they make martinis too.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We happened across this great burger place on our drive into Cabo. Wow!!! Quite honestly some of the best food we have ever had, anywhere!!

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Absolutely love Baja Burger, we have been going here for about a year. It is the only place in town I will get a burger because nothing compares to the taste and freshness of their food. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu, it is all fresh and delicious. To top it off Christian who is typically our server is outstanding, always has a smile on his face. They are also pet friendly which is a great for us, we love to sit outside, enjoy a great meal and bring our pup with us!

Reviewed 21 March 2017

Not in the tourist area which is a shame, and the hours listed are incorrect as they open at noon so don't be put off by the 14:00 opening (this needs to be corrected). The food is amazing, and they offer a great variety. All organic ,and Sterling Silver Prmium Beef. My husband had the beef burger and he said "BEST BURGER EVER". I had the salmon burger and it was to die for, sadly I couldn't eat the whole thing, but did my very best. This is a must visit on our list, and we would highly recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Brenda S
Reviewed 11 March 2017

We stopped in to share a burger while on vacation. This place was in walking distance from our resort. We got there around 2:00 and we were the only people there. Some indoor seating and some tables outside. Clean and nice atmosphere. Our server seemed crabby and I felt like we were not very welcome. We quickly ordered and our food was served fairly quickly. They were nice enough to split our order onto 2 plates since we were sharing. We got the baja burger with cheese and it was a good size. We did not get utensils, napkins or condiments until we were almost done with the burger. The fries were good, but nothing special. They make their own mayo, ketchup and mustard, but I did not like any of these. I love homemade items, but these were honestly not good at all. The burger itself was seriously just ok. I wanted it to be so much better, but it wasn't. No distinguishing flavors or anything that would make me want to come back. Smashbox and culvers are way better burgers than Baja Burger. I hate to be blunt, but I don't think this place was good. Maybe some of their other items on the menu would be better, but we won't be back to find out.