24 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$ 721
PricelineUS$ 721
eDreamsUS$ 648
1,421 results
All reviews griffin club cafe des artistes los cabos the salt water pool adult pool san jose platinum member beautiful property flora farms ocean facing breakfast buffet private pool swim up bar minute drive four seasons food and drinks fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel with beautiful pool facilities and wonderful restaurants. We had exceptional service from so many people including Carlos at the front drive, the gentleman and woman in the deli who learned my drinks and we're so friendly every morning. We also loved David down at the pool and Daniella at breakfast. And Christina was fabulous as a concierge. And Susanna at the spa was very helpful.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2021 via mobile

First off, arriving to the hotel was very easy through taxi (around $50USD each way). I really liked the entrance and how it was hidden behind these large walls. It made it feel like a secret escape! The view from the entrance was just breathtaking, the landscape and ocean together was very serene. My hotel room was spacious and clean. I enjoyed the tub and shower being separated as well. The hotel itself is gorgeous and modern. As mentioned before, I can’t speak highly enough about the landscape. The staff really take care of the plants and trees, it’s all so beautiful. It creates such a nice setting and sense of “calm.” There are plenty of pools as well. Keeping families separated from adults too (which I enjoyed). I woke up everyday around 7:30am and walked to the pool/beach side to grab a chair and umbrella.

The gold star employees during my time and gave me five star service: Rodrigo and Daniel. Both work near the adult pool area and they are truly attentive and genuine. I cannot express how much I enjoyed them and them making my trip even sweeter with the most delicious strawberry mojitos I’ve ever had!! These two gentlemen really enjoy their jobs and talking to everyone to make them feel at home.

The food at UA Culinary was very good. I had the avocado toast for breakfast and cleaned the plate. On the list of best avocado toast I’ve had in my life. I also had the mango and apple ceviche with the order of guacamole and salsa too. Fantastic and soooo fresh!!! Just beautiful to taste. In the evening I enjoyed dinner at Nak Grill twice. I really like how everything is grilled, from the fruit in the guacamole to the entrees. Tasty! Plus there was live music as well.

Lastly the Jasha Spa! I had a massage and facial done by Adriana. Oh my, this place is gorgeous. I felt like I was taken to another location completely. Very clean and the details are beautiful. I had the Up Lift Your Mood massage and Pineapple & Passion Flower Facial. Both were exceptional and Adriana was so kind throughout everything. She loves her job, it showcases through her work and attitude. I highly recommend her!

Overall I cannot say anything negative about my stay. I traveled alone to Los Cabos to get away from life in Houston. I felt safe the entire time and happy. I needed an escape to recover my energy and give myself peace of mind. JW Marriott Los Cabos did this for me. Thank you so much again, I will definitely be back!

Room tip: Make sure to bring USD money. Taxis prefer this.
Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank canavarr
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

This was our fifth stay at the JW Marriott Los Cabos and it did not live up to prior visits. The property is tired showing sines of wear and deferred maintenance. Guest service at the front fest was also lacking. However, the service and food quality in the restaurants at at the pools was great. I’m sorry to say that we will not plan to return to the JWM.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank BUgrad85
Miguel Mestas, General Manager at JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Dear BUgrad85,

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and travel experience with us and with the TripAdvisor community.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations in this occasion. Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences.

Our goal is to address your concerns so that we can ensure you have an exceptional experience on your next visit. We hope you can give us the opportunity to host you once again in the near future.

Miguel Mestas

Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

Carlos Muñoz, Ismael Bellboy (2) , Zaria, Vianey, Anahy, Luz , Manuel, Cuahtemoc and Daniel the captain, i know I’m missing 20 more of the wonderful staff, everyone made our stay an extraordinary pleasant.
The staff of the hotel made is feel super welcome.
Thank you all !!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2021 via mobile

Abel taught us a ton about mezcal. He was super friendly and a true pleasure to be around. Looking forward to learning more from him tomorrow. Fantastic service from a caring server. This dude keeps it real. I was so thankful for him to share his knowledge with us. Only been here one evening but already loving the service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends