13 people are viewing this hotel
$489
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
$440
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
$252
Hotels.com$489
travelup.com$532
Priceline$489
1,702 results
All reviews griffin club cafe des artistes los cabos salt water pool adult pool san jose flora farms platinum member beautiful property swim up bar food and drinks breakfast buffet rental car ocean view private pool minute drive fitness center
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 October 2020

Went for a few days. Some great pros but some cons that would keep me from going back.

Pros
All the staff was amazing. Literally every employee we came in contact with was great.
Room was really great
Hotel ground where beautiful
Pools where really good

Cons
Location...... it is what it is
Water..... literally nowhere to fill a water bottle up except in the gym.
Lack of a store with some basics.... this along was pretty annoying if you want to buy some water or a snack. They do have a little store that I would rate a 1/10
Food.... its ok but overpriced for what it is.

Overall its ok for a day or 2 if you're going for a wedding or something but I don't understand how you cant have a basic place to get water.

Date of stay: October 2020
Miguel Mestas, General Manager at JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2020

Dear U3582PHtonyk:

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for taking the time to write the review and for sharing your travel experience with the tripadvisor community.

It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback. Please note that your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Your insights are very valuable and much appreciated as we continously strive to deliver the best possible service.

Looking forward to hosting you once again in the near future,

Sincerely.

General Manager.

Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

Just checked in today and what an awesome experience. We were just here last month and back again. This hotel is very beautiful, clean and employees are great! Julio & Oscar-you’re the best! Luis at valet...as always appreciate all the info you shared to us!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Miguel Mestas, General Manager at JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2020

Dear Adventurer777870,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review and for your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

It will be a pleasure to share them with all team members, specially with Julio, Oscar and Luis.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Cordially,

Reviewed 28 October 2020

Prior to the check out, while I was on the pool, someone entered my room and stole half of the money I had on my wallet. During check out, I mentioned this to the front office manager. After I call the hotel, (the hotel did not contact me) hotel confirmed someone from the staff entered my room. After many calls, all from my side, hotel offered to refund stolen money. As of today, they have not refund anything nor contacted me with any updates. Basically I'm chasing the hotel. Very sad experience.

5  Thank PabloRM2
Juan Ocampo, Atención al huésped/Recepción at JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Dear Sunshine01146521425

At JW Marriott Los Cabos we thank you for your visit, it is very important for us to have our guests enjoying the awesome views and the endless sunshine. We are very sorry to learn about the situation happened the day of your check out, I know that you are aware that Mr. Oscar Pulido our Guest Service Manager is following up appropriately to this matter.

I hope you can give us the opportunity to host you again to enjoy your stay and go back home without any situation besides an enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 25 October 2020 via mobile

Amazing property! Huge state of the art gym many swimming pools adult pool and a separate kids pool. Fun swim up bar with TV perfect for when NFL is on. Rooms have a great layout over looking the ocean Fire pits, great spa, the staff are all amazing and very accommodating.Awesome buffet breakfast. Comfortable beds, incredible beach access. Highly recommend have stayed here three times in 2020.

2  Thank cara_ferrara

Dear cara_ferrara:

First and foremost, thank you very much for your loyalty and patronage.

Many thanks for kind words and for taking the time to share your most memorable experiences. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most -you!!.

Can´t wait to see you back soon!!

General Manager.

Reviewed 23 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I visited the JW in Los Cabos to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. We were immediately blown away by the property and the attentiveness of the staff. This is definitely our favorite property we’ve stayed at, and we’ve stayed at many resorts in various parts of Mexico, and the Caribbean. The JW Los Cabos is nestled in a very quiet and laid back part of the area, but it’s not a far Uber ride if you want to access different parts of town. We took Uber into downtown Cabo San Lucas almost every night but preferred the vibe to the JW to the hustle and bustle of other resorts we visited. The resort itself is stunning; it’s got gorgeous ocean views and the rooms are extremely spacious. Every meal we had on resort was wonderful, and exceeded our expectations. In regards to COVID-19- the staff here went above and beyond to ensure the safety of their guests while we were here. Our temperature and oxygen levels were checked upon arrival, and were before we could enter any restaurant, additionally. We felt very safe and thought Cabo took more precautions than the US! We can’t say enough good things about this resort, the staff, and Cabo in general! We are already discussing a return trip!