“Cordial service”

Add it.
Chupa's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Canadian
Reviewed 11 February 2015

Great coffee and breakfast. Good people watching and listening with the view of the street. Friendly interactions throughout the cafe. Obvious some regulars.

1  Thank raspberries2015
Reviewed 6 February 2015

Had amazing lunch here last winter (Feb). The place is sooo clean! It's owned & operated by two great guys from Lethbridge, Alberta. Trevor owns it & Steve (who lives here) manages it for his bud when he's back home with his family. For Canadian's in the San Jose del Cabo area (of wich I know we are many) this restaurant/bar is waaaay nicer & cleaner than Shooter's. I never thought of trying deep fried pickles until Trevor & Steve asked me to give it a shot. Being raised Ukie-how could I resist? They also suggested trying the stuffed mushroom caps as I was into trying food. OMG & I do not do that easily with food--I would love to bring the chef home just to feed me these appies! Hubby went there to watch the Super Bowl & said it was great. Even met and shared times with other Lethbridgites. Go & have fun & food.