17 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 800
Free cancellation until 04/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$ 311
ZenHotels.comUS$ 345
Traveluro
2,711 results
All reviews risotto adult pool japanese restaurant tapas bar vip lounge sports bar coffee shop los cabos ocean view fish tacos pools were clean main pool make reservations sushi great resort fun activities our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2021 via mobile

Met great people while at the resort. Rooms are spacious. Food was mediocre. Service was very slow. Their is no air conditioning in any restaurants.
Adult pool bar closes at 6pm. Which was not fun. Bring your own music to the adult pool also. Their is none.
Used Uber! Which was great! Resort taxi guy charging $40 to airport ..uber was $10. Also caught Uber to Cabo San Lucas for $15-20.

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Social Media Executive KGLC, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear Sharyn R.

We truly appreciate your overview since this allows us to know our highs and lows in order to improve our service levels.
We regret to know that we have not fulfilled your expectations during your visit. Please be certain that we have taken your feedback seriously and we will work in our opportunity areas in order to deliver better service to our guests.
We look forward to welcoming you back to provide you the memorable stay that you deserve.

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Great time. Beautiful view. Great pool and food. Alejandro is the best when its time to have fun and play volleyball and karaoke. Came here for 40th birthday with about 5-6 couples best time of my life! Great value ask for the altitude building. Ocean front!

Room tip: Ask for Altitude building and grey wristband for rooftop bar access.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Social Media Executive KGLC, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2021

Dear Charles,

Firstly we would like to thank you for choosing our resort for your birthday celebration and for the lovely review you shared on Tripadvisor, we are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations.

We are very overjoyed to read that you had enjoyed our delicious food, as well as our excellent service and all our facilities. We appreciate your gracious comments about your experience and we feel very happy to read that you had a wonderful time. Also, we will share your comments with our staff, and especially with Alejandro.

Once again, we thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review of your experience with us and we look forward to having the pleasure of hosting you back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

Great service and great experience. Jorge Rivera took care of us with an amazing customer service at the pool area!family friendly environment. Good food, good drinks and great rooms as well. Overall, great weekend!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Social Media Executive KGLC, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Dear Juan E.

We would like to thank you for choosing our resort as your host on your recent gateway to our destination. It was a pleasure having you and we appreciate that you have taken the time to share your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are very happy to learn that your stay was a most pleasant one and that you were highly satisfied with our service. We have strived to deliver the most memorable experience to our valued guests. We highly appreciate your gracious comments here and have shared them with Jorge and the rest of our team.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion and provide you with the exceptional quality and service that characterizes our brand and resort.

Reviewed 7 September 2021 via mobile

Jorge was our Pool Waiter.
The absolute best.
Didn’t even need to order he would just show up with a drink and food. Always attentive and friendly. Quick service. 10 Stars for Jorge.
House cleaning was nothing. Absolute 0
No water and no coffee ever in 1 week stay.
Restaurants were average.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Grace N.

We greatly appreciate the time you spent reviewing your recent experience in our hotel, at Krystal Grand Los Cabos we always strive to exceed guests' expectations and your comments will help our teams reaching that goal.

Thank you for your very nice compliments for our team, they do work very hard every day to make sure our guests feel well attended to at all times and definitely are an asset to our hotel. We will certainly relay your praising comments to all of them and speciañly to Jorge, we are sure they will be pleased to know their efforts have been appreciated.

On the other hand, we would like to thank you for your constructive critics of our housekeeping, please be sure we will check the details you kindly mentioned.

Thank you once again for making us your choice hotel and for your constructive critics, we certainly look forward to serving you again and having the opportunity to exceed your expectations in every way.

Reviewed 4 September 2021

I don't even know where to begin with this review but let's start with the worst first.

1. Our room had a minor leak in it that drenched the bathroom counter, floor, and all things around the left ceiling. When we called asking for help we did not even say how bad the leak was because they hung up but they said someone would be by "right away" if it was bad the room could have actually flooded. Hours later a serviceman did show up and then went upstairs to go fix the source of the leak for about the next hour or so but talk about horrible service. Two it wasn't even raining that badly so not sure how a leak like that could happen - their cafeteria was even shut down from the rain because of roof damage from the rain and pool bathroom area too... I don't think the place is very well constructed, to be honest. I don't think it is very family safe either since I saw at least two people slip in the cafeteria due to staff letting wet patrons enter and not mopping after them.

2. We called countless times to get extra towels, soap, and our fridge stocked as it is all-inclusive to no avail. I would say we had to call on average 3-5 times to get anything done in our room. And we were surprised every time it actually got done. The reception's favorite words are "right away" "we will get on that now" but trust me that is not what's happening in our experience at least.

3. Probably the worst all-inclusive resort I have personally stayed at... pool tiles are coming off, rooms are okay but the leak and other black wall-stains in our room clearly mark that they need work done. We showed up to a room with an empty fridge, a ripped do not disturb sign and just a low bar set.

4. The nice breakfast spot on the beach was closed like every day we were there... which was a bummer. And at one point I asked the front desk if the bar across the resort was open, which one guy did not know the answer to and the other said yes so we walked all the way over to there to only to have all the bars be closed except the lobby (where we started.). There is no communication on this team and it became very apparent during the trip that no staff really knows what's going on at the hotel. I can go on with examples but I will spare you.

5. The activity people were fun I suppose, one gave me a yoga session after I showed up late which was nice but I showed up the next day and no one was even there to teach Yoga on a Friday and I was there on time and all morning waiting for it... so don't rely on the activities calendar either

6. The food is sub-par average at best, don't expect fine meals or great service with the exception of a few employees Freddy being one.

7. I spent a whole week there and I wished I stayed at the RIU instead much better hotel in Cabo...

8. Also, they pretty much closed down a lot because of COVID right now in Cabo and at the hotel. Including poolside service. Do not expect any employee to serve you at the pool here and bring you food - it's a no every time. Which sucks for an all-inclusive.

My advice would be to stay somewhere else - at minimum wait out the restrictions. Again I can go on but I will spare you - please pick your hotel carefully and if you pick here you were warned at least and my conscience is clear...

Date of stay: August 2021