19 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 296
Free cancellation until 12/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
FindHotelUS$ 297
ZenHotels.comUS$ 295
Traveluro
2,524 results
All reviews risotto adult pool japanese restaurant tapas bar vip lounge sports bar coffee shop los cabos ocean view fish tacos pools were clean main pool make reservations sushi great resort fun activities our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

This is an amazing place. Food and environment were outstanding. The best of the was the activities with Brenda by the pool. She is fun and full of energy! I would recommend that you bring your family to this place. It was a great and relaxing vacation.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fernando Romero, Guest Services / Front Office at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Dear Tuffer P.

On behalf of the staff and Management of our resort, we would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. It was a pleasure being your host during your recent getaway to Los Cabos.
We feel very happy to learn your stay was a most pleasant one, and that you were highly satisfied and enjoy your stay in every way. We will share your kind comments with our staff and especially with Brenda.
Once again, we thank you for taking the time to share such a wonderful review of your experience with us and we look forward to having the pleasure of hosting you back soon.

Reviewed 29 April 2021

Stayed in main area room 4728 double ocean view.
Nice accommodation no complaints on room or location.

Food less than desirable- limited choices and options. Most restaurants not open Bars not open. Service slow. Swim up bar at adult pool service snail pace. Service at main bar slower than snails pace.
We had a party of 12 staying at this location.

Booking COVID test was nightmare- we elected to go off site and pay $50 per person after hearing horror stories from other travelers. I did not receive my $200 Krystal credits and room upgrade to altitude suite as listed in my reservation. No nightly activities or options for entertainment.

Would I go back to Cabo yes, stay at this hotel likely not unless major improvements.

Date of stay: April 2021
Fernando Romero, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Dear Shanta,

Thank you for your message and for your preference in Krystal Gand Los Cabos, thank you for sharing a review of our Resort. It does indeed sound from what you describe that some aspects of your stay did not meet our usual standards of service; Please receive our most sincere apologies for failing to meet your expectations.

In regards to the antigen test on property, we apologize for the missed communication. Allow me explain that this test, even when is available on property has limited spaces and is subject to the availability of the doctor we do not control the number of guests that the doctor is receiving as he schedule certain number of tests per day as this is not a service that is provided by the hotel itself, we do not receive any revenue of this service we do only provide the facilities for our international guests who need it and it is under the doctor’s discretion to open more spaces in his agenda. We do have a house Doctor which is always at your earliest convenience so he can assist yiu with a rapid antigen test, the cost is $50 usd per person and it is our very first option in case that you are interrested to have an antigen test.

We have taken note of your various constructive comments and please be assured that we value all our guests' feedback to be of utmost importance to us and will ensure that the necessary corrective measures are taken accordingly to avoid any similar situations in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

The waiters at the pool Kevin and Rafael were really nice an had the best attitude at all times. The Activities ladies Brenda and Ari were also extremely nice and passionate. All together they made out stay really fun and memorable. 100% recomend for a couples trip.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hola patricio a, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay in our Krystal Grand Los Cabos. It is wonderful to hear we were able to make your stay special from the moment you arrived until the moment you departed.

Thank you for your very nice compliments for our team, they do work very hard every day to make sure our guests feel well attended to at all times and definitely are an asset to our hotel. We will certainly relay your praising comments to all of them and we are sure they will be pleased to know their efforts have been appreciated.

Again we thank you for this wonderful review, it has been a pleasure for us to read and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

The good: The resort is very pretty, the room was fine and the beds were comfy. We loved Jorge at the buffet, Pedro at the Pool Bar and Orlando the chef who made us amazing sushi.

The bad: Got zero instruction when we checked in. Had to figure out where our room was on our own. Most of the restaurants aren't open every day and two aren't even open ever. So false advertising on that front. So you had two options for the whole resort at night. The buffet was good for breakfast but horrible for lunch and dinner and that was one of the two options at night.

The worst part of our trip? On check out day I am sitting in the lobby and the bell boys won't leave me alone about my bag. Keep trying to take it so I finally let them because it was getting really annoying. Then I go to check out to get my COVID test result and this was 15 minutes before my pre-arranged $45 private car was to arrive for the airport. They couldn't find our Covid test result and so our driver arrives and we can't leave because it's pointless to go to the airport if you don't have your test result so he has to leave. So they finally find our results and we are waiting for another shuttle to arrive.

In the middle of this I notice my bag isn't anywhere in the lobby so I go ask about it. They can't find it anywhere. I am freaking out because we are already late to the airport and they all seem real casual about my missing bag. Mind you I had rental clothing in my bag with over $6,000 of designer dresses and my car keys and all my other stuff. I keep asking and they keep saying we will find it... it is fine, the manager can help but he is busy. At this point I was crying because I can't believe they lost the bag. So the concierge manager finally shows up and then proceeds to tell me this is my fault and pretty much yells at me, I have never been treated worse at a resort in Mexico. He should be fired.He kept saying over and over "Let me be clear this is your fault because your whole travel party wouldn't let them take their bags". So he is calling around and no one has my bag while being extremly rude to me. Both front desk and concierge manager are both saying the other is liable for my bag. So we finally find out a taxi drive took the bag by accident and it is at the airport. So then the manager tells me that it is the taxi drivers fault and not theirs. So I guess if they take your bag to bell hop, your bag is not protected and anyone can take it?" So at this point, we have missed our backup shuttle that we already pre paid for and the manager tells me I need to get in a cab right now to meet the cab driver at the airport with my bag. So I ask if they will pay for our ride and he says not only no but "absolutely no, this is your own fault" then slams the door of the car. Even the front desk was saying they should pay for our ride. I probably would have let the bag thing go but since I was treated so horribly about it and the refusal to pay for my cab just shows the level of service you can expect. Would not stay here again. I have been going to a Mexico yearly for about 20 years and have never been treated like that at a resort.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fernando Romero, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Dear Britt Hansen, We were very disappointed to read your experience during your stay in our Krystal Grand Los Cabos, whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, please believe we do extend it with all sincerity.

In regards to the your results of the antigen test, we do apologize failing in giving you the results on a proper time as the doctor who was assisting with the test had many certificates to send. We do not attempt to excuse him however, we want to explain why the delay in getting the results. It is with great concern that we read your comments about our staff mostly because their service has been praised many times for their professionalism yet genuine friendliness and we assure you that what you described is not the norm for us. We appreciate you taking the time to notify us of your personal expérience and rest assured that your review will be discussed with all departmental managers for evaluation and action as needed.

At your earliest convenience, I would like to discuss the details of your stay further.

calidad.kglc@krystal-hotels.com

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Great place to stay. Recommend upgrading to the Altitude.

Pedro works the adult pool. He deserves praise cuz he does everything and does it well. Great drinks. Great service, and great guy.

He made the trip special and memorable.

Management- note, he deserves a raise!

John and Alice

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fernando Romero, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Hola John & Alice, Thank you for the great feedback of your recent holiday experience at our Krystal Grand Los Cabos; guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that, we are happy our hotel and staff were able to meet all your needs during your stay.

Thank you for referencing to Pedro, as we are now able to reach out to him and let them know how they made such a positive impact on your stay.

Again we thank you for this very kind review of our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.