Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$ 296
Priceline
FindHotelUS$ 297
ZenHotels.comUS$ 295
Trip.com
Traveluro
2,524 results
All reviews risotto adult pool japanese restaurant tapas bar vip lounge sports bar coffee shop los cabos ocean view fish tacos pools were clean main pool make reservations sushi great resort fun activities our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

The waiters at the pool Kevin and Rafael were really nice an had the best attitude at all times. The Activities ladies Brenda and Ari were also extremely nice and passionate. All together they made out stay really fun and memorable. 100% recomend for a couples trip.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fernando Romero, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Hola patricio a, Thank you for reviewing your recent stay in our Krystal Grand Los Cabos. It is wonderful to hear we were able to make your stay special from the moment you arrived until the moment you departed.

Thank you for your very nice compliments for our team, they do work very hard every day to make sure our guests feel well attended to at all times and definitely are an asset to our hotel. We will certainly relay your praising comments to all of them and we are sure they will be pleased to know their efforts have been appreciated.

Again we thank you for this wonderful review, it has been a pleasure for us to read and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

The good: The resort is very pretty, the room was fine and the beds were comfy. We loved Jorge at the buffet, Pedro at the Pool Bar and Orlando the chef who made us amazing sushi.

The bad: Got zero instruction when we checked in. Had to figure out where our room was on our own. Most of the restaurants aren't open every day and two aren't even open ever. So false advertising on that front. So you had two options for the whole resort at night. The buffet was good for breakfast but horrible for lunch and dinner and that was one of the two options at night.

The worst part of our trip? On check out day I am sitting in the lobby and the bell boys won't leave me alone about my bag. Keep trying to take it so I finally let them because it was getting really annoying. Then I go to check out to get my COVID test result and this was 15 minutes before my pre-arranged $45 private car was to arrive for the airport. They couldn't find our Covid test result and so our driver arrives and we can't leave because it's pointless to go to the airport if you don't have your test result so he has to leave. So they finally find our results and we are waiting for another shuttle to arrive.

In the middle of this I notice my bag isn't anywhere in the lobby so I go ask about it. They can't find it anywhere. I am freaking out because we are already late to the airport and they all seem real casual about my missing bag. Mind you I had rental clothing in my bag with over $6,000 of designer dresses and my car keys and all my other stuff. I keep asking and they keep saying we will find it... it is fine, the manager can help but he is busy. At this point I was crying because I can't believe they lost the bag. So the concierge manager finally shows up and then proceeds to tell me this is my fault and pretty much yells at me, I have never been treated worse at a resort in Mexico. He should be fired.He kept saying over and over "Let me be clear this is your fault because your whole travel party wouldn't let them take their bags". So he is calling around and no one has my bag while being extremly rude to me. Both front desk and concierge manager are both saying the other is liable for my bag. So we finally find out a taxi drive took the bag by accident and it is at the airport. So then the manager tells me that it is the taxi drivers fault and not theirs. So I guess if they take your bag to bell hop, your bag is not protected and anyone can take it?" So at this point, we have missed our backup shuttle that we already pre paid for and the manager tells me I need to get in a cab right now to meet the cab driver at the airport with my bag. So I ask if they will pay for our ride and he says not only no but "absolutely no, this is your own fault" then slams the door of the car. Even the front desk was saying they should pay for our ride. I probably would have let the bag thing go but since I was treated so horribly about it and the refusal to pay for my cab just shows the level of service you can expect. Would not stay here again. I have been going to a Mexico yearly for about 20 years and have never been treated like that at a resort.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fernando Romero, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Dear Britt Hansen, We were very disappointed to read your experience during your stay in our Krystal Grand Los Cabos, whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, please believe we do extend it with all sincerity.

In regards to the your results of the antigen test, we do apologize failing in giving you the results on a proper time as the doctor who was assisting with the test had many certificates to send. We do not attempt to excuse him however, we want to explain why the delay in getting the results. It is with great concern that we read your comments about our staff mostly because their service has been praised many times for their professionalism yet genuine friendliness and we assure you that what you described is not the norm for us. We appreciate you taking the time to notify us of your personal expérience and rest assured that your review will be discussed with all departmental managers for evaluation and action as needed.

At your earliest convenience, I would like to discuss the details of your stay further.

calidad.kglc@krystal-hotels.com

Reviewed 23 April 2021

Great place to stay. Recommend upgrading to the Altitude.

Pedro works the adult pool. He deserves praise cuz he does everything and does it well. Great drinks. Great service, and great guy.

He made the trip special and memorable.

Management- note, he deserves a raise!

John and Alice

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fernando Romero, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2021

Hola John & Alice, Thank you for the great feedback of your recent holiday experience at our Krystal Grand Los Cabos; guest satisfaction is our number one goal and there is nothing better than achieving that, we are happy our hotel and staff were able to meet all your needs during your stay.

Thank you for referencing to Pedro, as we are now able to reach out to him and let them know how they made such a positive impact on your stay.

Again we thank you for this very kind review of our hotel and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 April 2021

Came here to celebrate my 32nd birthday and it was great! Food snd service was really good! Everyone was so friendly and willing to help! Rosina makes the best omelets and is hilarious! Sergio the waiter at the buffet is amazing...he provides fast service and always started on top of our needs. Sergio also makes great drinks!!! Please put him at the swim up pool bar because Pedro sucks! His attitude sucks and he can’t make drinks!! Other than that we loved everything about the resort, our room was so nice too!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Fernando Romero, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Dear Jessica Ortíz, Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our Krystal Grand Los Cabos hotel and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations. We were most concerned to read your remarks on the service you expérienced at the snackbar whilst, mostly because your comments do not reflect the usual standard of service we strive to ensure for our guests, nevertheless please rest assured that your review will be shared with our head of departments for information and further revision. Looking forward to welcome you once again!

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

The vibe of the hotel is great from the moment you arrive in the lobby there’s some fun music playing and even though the room wasn’t ready because I arrived 3h before the check-in, I was given the bracelet so could have drinks and food in the meantime!
The facilities are so beautiful and it’s a great vibe! The room was bigger than mostly hotels with a nice 4 seats table, a sofa bed, a big TV and a good air conditioner.
The bars are opened until midnight! Longer than mostly of all inclusive hotels as well and the food was really good! Honestly, I wasn’t expecting rib eye, salmon and tuna in the menus so exceeded my expectations! And I must mention the team of the grill restaurant that made sure I had a great time for my bday and Orlando and Gonzalo from the sushi restaurant were great with our requests and the flavors of the food was superb in all restaurants and I have grounds to say it because I’m a chef!
The ocean is a bit rough to swim but it’s fascinating and we could stay there all day long just watching it! I could hear a little bit of the sound of the waves from my room and it’s amazing
There’s four different pools and the hotel organizers MANY different activities like archery, beach volleyball, movie nights on the beach, karaoke and etc so you definitely don’t get bored there! On top of that, you aren’t too far from the airport and San Jose so you can visit it and have a different experience.
The manager Fernando was always helpful and very kind to assist us to make sure we’re having a great stay and so we did!
I highly recommend this place and next time we’re back to Cabos, we’re definitely staying here again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hola Cindy M, Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our Krystal Grand Los Cabos and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations.

Moreover, we thank you for your kind words towards our staff, we are glad to hear that they all contributed to your wellbeing whilst staying among us, from the housekeeping team, doing their utmost to guarantee spotless accommodations and installations at all times, our entertainment team with their enthusiasm and energy, inviting our guests to take part into the lively sports and leisure activities throughout the day ensuring that they have a nice time and bring back home good memories of their holidays among us.

Thank you again for this heartwarming review of your stay with us, we look forward to your next visit.