11 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 624
Free cancellation until 28/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$ 242
FindHotelUS$ 195
ZenHotels.comUS$ 269
2,704 results
All reviews risotto adult pool japanese restaurant tapas bar vip lounge sports bar coffee shop los cabos ocean view fish tacos pools were clean main pool make reservations sushi great resort fun activities our waiter
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

The vibe of the hotel is great from the moment you arrive in the lobby there’s some fun music playing and even though the room wasn’t ready because I arrived 3h before the check-in, I was given the bracelet so could have drinks and food in the meantime!
The facilities are so beautiful and it’s a great vibe! The room was bigger than mostly hotels with a nice 4 seats table, a sofa bed, a big TV and a good air conditioner.
The bars are opened until midnight! Longer than mostly of all inclusive hotels as well and the food was really good! Honestly, I wasn’t expecting rib eye, salmon and tuna in the menus so exceeded my expectations! And I must mention the team of the grill restaurant that made sure I had a great time for my bday and Orlando and Gonzalo from the sushi restaurant were great with our requests and the flavors of the food was superb in all restaurants and I have grounds to say it because I’m a chef!
The ocean is a bit rough to swim but it’s fascinating and we could stay there all day long just watching it! I could hear a little bit of the sound of the waves from my room and it’s amazing
There’s four different pools and the hotel organizers MANY different activities like archery, beach volleyball, movie nights on the beach, karaoke and etc so you definitely don’t get bored there! On top of that, you aren’t too far from the airport and San Jose so you can visit it and have a different experience.
The manager Fernando was always helpful and very kind to assist us to make sure we’re having a great stay and so we did!
I highly recommend this place and next time we’re back to Cabos, we’re definitely staying here again!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fernando Romero, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

Hola Cindy M, Firstly we would like to thank you for the lovely review you shared following your recent visit to our Krystal Grand Los Cabos and are delighted to read that we were able to match your holiday expectations.

Moreover, we thank you for your kind words towards our staff, we are glad to hear that they all contributed to your wellbeing whilst staying among us, from the housekeeping team, doing their utmost to guarantee spotless accommodations and installations at all times, our entertainment team with their enthusiasm and energy, inviting our guests to take part into the lively sports and leisure activities throughout the day ensuring that they have a nice time and bring back home good memories of their holidays among us.

Thank you again for this heartwarming review of your stay with us, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

We went to the resort with the intention to celebrate my gf birthday and I must say that from the moment that we got there until we left the staff made sure that we were always taken care.
We would like to mention some people that actually made out experience incredible, Fernando at the snack, pablo at the pool bar, Fernando at the time out bar, the activities staff and everyone working that the food stations thank you very much!
As for the hotel the facilities are gorgeous and they do have everything very clean and everyone makes sure the pandemic protocols are followed we always felt safe and everything was cleaned constantly.
Again thank you very much we hope to go back soon!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Fernando Romero, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Krystal Grand Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Dear Ollie Lopez, Thank you for your very nice compliments for our team, they do work very hard every day to make sure our guests feel well attended to at all times and definitely are an asset to our hotel. We will certainly relay your praising comments to all of them and we are sure they will be pleased to know their efforts have been appreciated.

Again we thank you for this wonderful review, it has been a pleasure for us to read and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Awful service, drinks are watered down and there is no waiters at the pool you have to make line to get drinks and the alcohol is a low grade. We never received the towels we ordered from room service. The food is not good. It is very basic. Customer service at the front desk is horrible. Does not give you good information and there is no accommodations. I rather spend a good trip with great food and drinks. But the most important is the service and they do not have any customer service. If it’s too cheap remember you get what you pay for. Also they don’t have COVID resting available Saturday and Sunday so if you leave on a weekend it’s your responsibility to arrange. And they also didn’t tells us that at the time of booking knowing we were leaving on a weekend. Don’t book it.

Reviewed 20 April 2021 via mobile

The view is beautiful! The reception area has a lady name Paloma she is so rude! God bless her hope she is reading this and re evaluates her customer service / people skills. She was asking us to be quiet while we were trying to ask questions. We came and reserved 3 rooms our groups was big. We were leaving before the others and they would not allow our friends to keep their luggage in our friends room. The resort wanted to charge us extra. They cut our bands and told us we could not eat or drink after check out. Our flight leaves at 10 pm so we had to make arraignments. But the food , service and drinks suck! The alcohol is watered done. The best tequila they have is cazadores. The best vodka they have is sky vodka and there is no service to your table or pool. You have to walk to the bar and they have big lines. Good have no taste and so basic. You really don’t enjoy your vacation. The staff is nice with exception of some staff Paloma. Sandra the leD for the front desk was nice and said she will Take our complaint to management. I did regular a manager but I for Sandra. Sandra said I need an appointment to speak to manager. I really hope they hear our complaint. We travel very much and this was a disappointment. I would
Not bring my family here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Syl, It is with great concern that we read your comments about our staff mostly because their service has been praised many times for their professionalism yet genuine friendliness and we assure you that what you described is not the norm for us. We appreciate you taking the time to notify us of your personal expérience and rest assured that your review will be discussed with all departmental managers for evaluation and action as needed.

Please be assured your comments regarding the service you received during mealtimes has been discussed with our Maître so as to prevent these kind of situations to reoccur in the future and we sincerely apologize for failing to meet your expectations on this occasion.

Please receive our most sincere apologies for failing to meet your expectations regarding our all inclusive service. The involved department has been informed about your comments for information and further revision.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

First, I will start with the good part of my review:
The hotel is beautiful. Rooms are clean, beds were comfortable, pools are nice and I enjoyed most of the food.

The bad.... On our first day we witnessed a domestic violence situation in the pool. A guy was so drunk he tried to drown his wife/girlfriend. Many of us jumped in to help, but the hotel didn't do much. They kept the guy in an area to "cool off". We were furious the police were never called. I guess that is a cultural thing, but there were several guests that became way too intoxicated during our stay. They need to learn when to cut people off. It ruins other people's trip when guests are loudly drunk and falling all over.
Despite this terrible situation, I still would have come back..but not after the rest.
Next, only 1-2 restaurants were open each day. The Mexican restaurant was never open. The teppanyaki grill was only open two days. (Which is sad because the sushi chef Orlando is incredible! He made us custom rolls, and is a true professional!)So your choices are limited. Breakfast buffet was amazing every morning, and our favorite waiter, Jorge was fantastic. Such a sweet guy and he hustles!
Lastly, we had a giant issue at checkout.
1- they couldn't find our Covid test results. Our shuttle to the airport arrived, but we couldn't leave without our tests! So we missed our shuttle that we paid $32 for. (this was the hotel's fault!)
Then the concierge put one of our suitcases on someone else's shuttle!!! My sister didn't want them to take her bag while we were waiting in the lobby, but they insisted. When she went to get it and it was gone, they blamed us! We were now getting dangerously close to missing our flight, so we had no choice but to pay for a cab. I asked the concierge manager if he would pay for our cab, since this was their fault and he said absolutely not. Thank God the shuttle driver who had our bag saw the tag and texted my sister, so we met him at the airport. Thank God he was an honest guy because otherwise the hotel complete screwed us. They should ha e been bending over backwards to help since this was their fault, but instead the manager was rude and mean. I sincerely hope he gets fired for this. It ended a week of relaxation with incredible stress and they didn't even care.
I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Mandy R, Although we sincerely regret your disappointment with your stay in our Krystal Grand Los Cabos, we would like to thank you for sharing your comments as it will help us to identify areas of concern and act immediately so as to enhance our future guests' experience among us.

In regards to the situation described around the pool allow me to clarify that We are a family hotel that accommodates thousands of guests all over the year who are looking for a moment of relaxation and fun in a safe and healthy environment, you will understand how the events that took place during your stay with us are totally unacceptable, reason why we
could not allow those guests to stay in our facilities. Out of respect for those travelers around the world who read this platform and in full adherence to our privacy policy, we will ignore the particularities of the incident that occurred, however we
would like to reiterate that under no circumstances we never condone inappropriate behavior that endangers the integrity and safety of other guests and our staff, reason why we handeled this situation along with the authorities with the corresponding discretion.

Finally, in regards to the your results of the antigen test, we do apologize failing in giving you the results on a proper time as the doctor who was assisting with the test had many certificates to send. We do not attempt to excuse him however, we want to explain why the delay in getting the results. It is with great concern that we read your comments about our staff mostly because their service has been praised many times for their professionalism yet genuine friendliness and we assure you that what you described is not the norm for us. We appreciate you taking the time to notify us of your personal expérience and rest assured that your review will be discussed with all departmental managers for evaluation and action as needed.

At your earliest convenience, i would like to discuss the details of your stay further.