Lowest prices for your stay
$267
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
$262
FindHotel
$222
Trip.com$273
eDreams$267
Priceline$296
2,843 results
All reviews javier's restaurant full kitchen swim up bar serenity pool the penthouse time share san jose timeshare presentation ocean view rip tides cab ride lounge chairs sales pitch tacos kids pool fitness center beautiful property
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

I had such an amazing time when I went and I am curious to know what kind of mattresses are used in the villas because I want to get one for my home! I know they are sealy but am wondering what type. They are just the right amount of firmness

Trip type: Travelled with family
Diamond Resorts, General Manager at Cabo Azul Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2020

Hi there, we're so happy to hear you enjoyed your accommodation! For more information on our mattresses, please contact our reception team. -GP

Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Obviously we were skeptical to fly and leave los angeles to a vacation resort. Cabo Azul proved to be the right choice. Not only were the facilities extra clean, temperature was taken upon entering, EVERYONE was masked- everyone- but most importantly, we had amazing assistance in leaving behind our concerns by means of GLERVIN!! Glervin was our happiness everyday, making sure we were well taken care of, our bellies were always full and always having a great time! When you come to the hotel, ALWAYS look for glervin at the pool swim up bar. You’re welcome :)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Diamond Resorts, General Manager at Cabo Azul Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2020

We're happy to hear you had a great stay with us while still feeling safe. Thank you! -GP

Reviewed 14 August 2020

The resort is beautiful and we really enjoyed our stay. We likely would have never picked this resort as it is not all inclusive and that is typically the places we like to stay; however, we were not disappointed by the experience.

We were originally in a two bedroom but moved to a one bedroom (by choice for an ocean view) and both rooms were very clean and comfortable. I loved that all the rooms have a living room, kitchen, and separate bedroom. Makes the stay comfortable and easy. Both the living room and bed room had tv's with HBO so you could watch movies at night.

Javier's restaurant was not open during out stay so we only ordered in-room service and from the restaurant at the pool. We were happy with almost all of our selections. The fish tacos were excellent! Food prices ranged from 120 -500 pesos. A burger with potato wedges was between $17-18 USD, Salads with a protein were around $17 USD, Shrimp Tacos $17 USD, and a mushroom pasta $18 USD (from what I can remember). The thing I did not like is that if you want water with a meal you are purchasing a $7 USD bottle of water (while it is large) it is something you have to get use to. Also, all soft drinks are served by the can so you pay per drink (about $4 USD). The resort has a little store where you can purchase drinks, snacks, and sunscreens but they are marked up.

About a mile away (very easy walk) there is a large grocery store (La Comer). We walked there with our back packs and small carry on, did our shopping, loaded up our bags, and walked back without any issues. It was great to have food to make in the room and have drinks (La Comber has a big selection of beer and liquor).

Directly across the street (extremely easy to get to cross) there is a shopping center with restaurants (Latino 8 was our favorite). At night there are people playing music and singing on the side walk and it was really nice. We always felt safe in the area and the resort has security posted at the entrance.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and the experience at the Cabo Azul Resort. The staff was so friendly and were always willing to help. I loved the different pools and how comfortable all the pool loungers were. You can tell the resort is well taken care of. My only complaint is that the beds were too stiff for us (but that is a personal preference).

Note: We are not vacation club owners but were guest of people who were.

1  Thank allisonp2567

We greatly appreciate your detailed review. Thank you for sharing! -GP

Reviewed 12 August 2020

This resort is absolutely beautiful. I was a bit concerned about traveling in 2020, but this resort is doing it right. They do temp checks when you get there, and offer mask. The resort it’s self is mostly open air so you don’t have to wear a mask to much unless you would like to. They are limiting capacity which was great. This made the hotel less busy, and easy to enjoy everything with no wait. The only thing that may not be as great is that Javiers was closed, but the other resturant was easy to get into. The bartenders at the pool bar were so kind and full of entertainment. I was kind of bummed when I realized you can’t swim on the beach, but I saw why when I got there. The waves were very large which made for beautiful ocean noise. The beach is gorgeous and still perfect for a morning runs. You can also can sit in the infinity pool and see the ocean. Do yourself a favor and watch the sunrise on the beach. We stayed in room 6104 which was only steps from the pool, but still had privacy. It was also a very quiet room. The pillows were not my favorite, but I loved everything else about the room. I also added a pic of the hairdryer for all you thick haired people. It works pretty good so I don’t think you would need to pack one. This was a much needed trip that I know a lot of people need right now. If you get a chance stay here and recharge. Thank you to the resort staff for taking such great care of us.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Monica B

Thank you for your wonderful review! Our team hopes to welcome you back in the near future. -GP

Reviewed 11 August 2020 via mobile

Wonderful Resort... terrific amenities, the staff is outstanding. The food is very tasty. Well situated to leave the resort and discover San Jose del Cabo. Accommodations are spacious and very luxurious

Trip type: Travelled solo
Diamond Resorts, General Manager at Cabo Azul Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2020

Thank you for your lovely review. -GP