We are in our early 60's & had just had a week on the beach in the corridor, a very busy week with family, so were ready to just lay back & relax; the Park Royal was the perfect place for us. The shaded beds around the pool were perfect for sunning & relaxing & reading. The room was spotlessly clean & we enjoyed numerous towel creations of swans & elephants every day. The front desk personnel were personable & very easy to understand since we speak no Spanish. We received some very special help from the RCI personnel there since we were there on an RCI exchange. It was our most enjoyable RCI experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The two small towns of San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas merely accent the southern peninsula, a unique natural landscape that needs to be experienced once in a lifetime. Connected by a 33 kilometer corridor, San José del Cabo is charming, traditional and the more creative "pueblito" while Cabo San Lucas offers everything brash, bold and Hollywood. Park Royal guests get easy access to both worlds in enormous apartment style suites in a self-contained resort setting. Of course, the entire Los Cabos area is at your fingertips. Guests arrive for more than 12 world famous golf courses, more beaches than you'll know what to do with and boat tours, whale tours, desert tours and trips to a landscape (and a seascape) unlike anything else you've ever experienced. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Royal Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Royal Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Park Royal Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo