Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 111
PricelineUS$ 111
Hotels.comUS$ 111
Hyatt.comUS$ 111
TravelocityUS$ 111
Lol.travelUS$ 122
All reviews business hotel los cabos short walk to the beach convenient location san jose free breakfast clean hotel refried beans breakfast was delicious early check ocean view bus stop lots of fresh fruit chilaquiles nice pool minute drive mini fridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

Visited Cabo on business and needed a friendly, clean hotel. The Hyatt Place Los Cabo was it. Wonderful place that I highly recommend. I need to give a special commendation to the General Manager for assembling a terrific staff. Armando, in particular, was very helpful sorting Covid testing as well as ensuring the comfort of my stay. Would certainly stay her again.

Room tip: Great coffee house around the corner from hotel: El Wine Shop. Yes, they sell terrific bottles of wine, but WOW, the coffee...
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Jorge Chavez, Propietario at Hyatt Place Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2021

Dear Christopher,
Thank you so much for choosing Hyatt Place Los Cabos and for taking the time to share your very nice comments. We are glad to know we provided you with such a positive experience during your recent stay. I will make sure Armando gets proper recognition for his outstanding job.
We look forward to welcoming you once again soon.
Saludos.

Reviewed 24 May 2021

This hotel was better than expected. The hotel was modern, clean and the staff was professional and provided a consistent high level of service. I would recommend this hotel to my team, colleagues, staff and family.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jorge Chavez, Propietario at Hyatt Place Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing Hyatt Place Los Cabos and for taking the time to share your impressions through this very nice review. We are glad we provided you with such a positive experience during your recent visit.
We look forward to welcoming you once again very soon.
Saludos.

Reviewed 11 May 2021

I really enjoyed my time at Hyatt Place Los Cabos from the perspectives of hospitality and hotel facilities. All the staffs were friendly and helpful. In addition, I felt covid-safe when being in the public area in the hotel, which is a big thumbs up (compared to what we do in the States). This hotel also provides the on-site covid test at a cast.

1  Thank KTChentravel
Jorge Chavez, Propietario at Hyatt Place Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2021

Dear Mr. Chen, thank you so much for choosing Hyatt Place Los Cabos and for taking the time to share your impressions. We truly look forward to welcoming once again very soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Everything pretty much for 3 star hotel. Just pool needs umbrellas and a/c are loud in room and rooms by highways for people who don’t sleep very deeply is impossible to sleep from 5am. Beds are very comfy!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
1  Thank petrpatrik
Jorge Chavez, Propietario at Hyatt Place Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2021

Dear Petr,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your impressions. We will pay close attention to those details you mentioned that were not so great.

We look forward to welcoming you once again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2021

We opted to stay here with a free night stay and thankfully it was that! It looks like a great place for the night (which it is if you're just moving along to the next resort) but it really fell short for me.

I won't be coming back.

The three stars are given to the location, accessibility to some really cute restaurants, stores, and to the beach.

We were called twice at 10:30 at night because the front desk said that we didn't pay for our room. Really? How did I get into my room if I didn't pay for it? How did I get access? Upon checking in, we weren't given information about the breakfast either, so that's news. Please ask about it.

Additionally, our room was on the third floor facing the ocean. Great perk in facing the ocean but we also had a light shining into our room. The light is from their roof. It drove me bonkers!

Date of stay: April 2021
Jorge Chavez, Propietario at Hyatt Place Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear Ms. Cheng,

Thank you once again for your comments and feedback. We will pay close attention to the details you mentioned and take the necessary actions to avoid these situations in the future.