Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Hotels.com
9,199 results
All reviews coco loco adult pool spanish restaurant coffee house la plaza tacos bon vivant piano bar club level all inclusive resort main pool swim up room los cabos breakfast buffet swim up bar family vacation beautiful resort
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2021 via mobile

Best time ever. Love the infinity pool and the Baja bar. The activities were super fun and the entertainment. Especially Anthony. He was very polite and helpful! I can't wait to go again. Super fun guy!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Matias K, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2021

Dear chrisfI1139NT,

First of all I want to thank you for your comments in reference to your most recent stay at the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos.
Our main goal is to fulfill the expectations of every single guest we have the pleasure of serving, since we want you to return home totally satisfied and with the desire to visit us again, we are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and facilities.

We are delighted to learn that you felt more than welcome in our property and that you enjoyed our services and the quality of our facilities.

I am very thankful that you write to us. We actively seek any kind of feedback from our customers, as it is the only way to continue to improve our guest experience.

We would love to have you give us a second chance when your travels bring you to Los Cabos again.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

It was just okay, expected better. Only breakfast options are the Buffett, coffee shop or room service. Dinner must make reservation on site and if they are all booked you’re stuck with the buffet or room service again. Food was only okay, nothing I would miss and look forward to coming back to enjoy. Mixes drinks were hit or miss for the margaritas on the rocks and frozen drinks didn’t really enjoy until somehow we were served a mango margarita at breakfast our 3rd day, and our kids stuck with 7up did not like the other juices ordered previously.

Ocean View room had a view of the kids club and kid water park and pool with the ocean in the distant. Room was nice size and large bathroom but the room just didn’t excite us.

Staff always greeted us in passing and all were very kind. Enjoyed the Covid safety precautions and having testing available on site. The entertainment was nice. Would be nice if they would list the daily activities on the tv and throughout the hotel other than QR code and scrolling through all the menu to see what is happening. The spin class in the pool only had 7 bikes and even arriving early getting counted by the instructor you can lose your spot as she says “ok get in” and others who were not counted hurry into the pool and take over your bike.

Transportation was arranged through the hotel and would recommend.

Dozo and La Hacienda were both really good.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear Voyager516314,

I would like to thank you for choosing our resort to spend your vacation, as well I want to thank you for your time on sharing your feedback and comments regarding our services.

Thank you very much for the opportunity that you are giving us to improve our services with your feedback.As our guest, it is really important that you feel our recognition please accept our apologies if we did not make you feel how special you are for us.

We hope you give us the opportunity to visit us again.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

Hotel was really nice. Private pool room was beautiful and clean. Hotel staff was excellent and accommodated our large group with our room placement request. Would definitely stay at this hotel again. Breakfast was great and dinner was hit and miss with the large group we were in

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear arthurdI791XB,

We do really appreciate your comments, you are completely right we were blessed with the beautiful scenery of the sea of Cortez. I am glad to know that you had an excellent time with us and enjoyed our facilities.

Thank you for taking the time to mention our staff that are doing a great job.

We are looking forward to have you again.

Reviewed 13 May 2021

The resort was beautiful. The view from our room was breathtaking. Every thing we ate from the beginning to end was delicious! We received the best service from the nicest people. Frankie and Seline made my experience a hundred times better.
Frankie taught yoga, cycling, and dancing classes so I took all of them and it made my trip! He is such a powerful human being and brought so much joy to our experience. Seline was so sweet as well. Her classes were part of the reason I wanted to get out of my room, even more than the delicious food! Thank you so much to everyone at the resort for making sure we all had a great time. We will definitely return!

Room tip: the views!

Dear shadip2021,

The main goal of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos is to exceed our guests expectations. We are happy to know that you had a wonderful time with us. Many thanks for your kind comments about Frankie & Selene, they are an example of our priority, guest satisfaction.

We appreciate your value comments, we cannot wait to host you again.

Best Regards

Reviewed 12 May 2021

I've never written a review before, but I feel compelled to do so this time. My wife and I stayed at the Hyatt Ziva May 2nd through the 7th. On Wednesday of that week a group of us decided to ignore the warning signs and play in the surf. That turned out to be an almost fatal mistake. While the other three people in the water were able to make it back to shore, I was caught in a rip tide and was losing the battle quickly. Fortunately people on shore rushed to get Ramiro, the lifeguard, who without thought for his own personal safety dove into that ocean to save my life. I cannot thank him enough for what he did. He will forever be in my thoughts and prayers.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank davidmQ9965AX

Dear davidmQ9965AX,

We truly value your comments and the time you took to share them.

It was our pleasure!! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make your stay memorable it is great to learn that we exceed your expectations and that you had a wonderful time. Ramiro is very thankful with your kind comments and we will continue doing our best to make feel like home to all our guests.

We are looking forward to see you again.