5,726 results
All reviewscoco locofrench restaurantadult poolmartini barbon vivantla plazacoffee housesports barinternational buffettacosall inclusive resortclub levelmain poolswim up roomlos cabosbeautiful resorta la carte restaurants
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We stayed from 12/31 to 1/5 and had a great stay at this resort! We had requested a room in a specific building and when we arrived, sure enough, we had a beautiful room that was even better than expected (Thank you Engelberto!). The room was lovely, modern and clean. The bath tub with jets was a nice touch! We loved seeing the sunrise from our balcony.

The resort is massive and has lots of options for both food and pool lounging, which is a huge plus. The biggest pool isn't heated in the winter, so it was mostly empty, but there was plenty of room in the infinity pool - which is right by the beach and has activities and a swim-up bar. While we didn't hang out much at the adults-only pool, it looked like a great quiet spot if you want to be away from the action.

There are quite a few restaurants and bars, so many that I can't remember the exact number. For breakfast we mostly did the buffet, which had nice options, or visited the coffee shop for drinks and a small bite. I love that there is a coffee shop! For lunch, the food by the pool is a great option. It was fairly meat-centric (I'm a pescatarian) so I usually went to Coco Loco (poolside snack bar restaurant) for fish or shrimp tacos and chips and guacamole. I was a bit disappointed to not find any non-fried fish tacos, but they were still tasty!

I read previous reviews about the restaurants and we listened to those for our dinner options. We did the buffet on the first night, which was pretty good and had lots of options. Nothing stellar, but solid. We went to the french restaurant, Bon Vivant, another night and had a fantastic dinner. It was delicious and the service was impeccable. Many thanks to Alejandro and his younger counterpart (Ivan?) for the excellent service! We felt spoiled. :)

We also went to Dozo, the asian fusion restaurant twice after learning that it basically has three different menus. There is a regular menu with things like salad rolls, ramen, pad thai and sea bass curry. They also have show cooking tables and a sushi bar. My boyfriend and I love sushi, so we had to come back there for our last night. We ate at the sushi bar and had excellent service from server Diana and sushi chef Jorge! Jorge worked very hard to get everyone their sushi orders, was very friendly, and even made us his own special creation as a surprise. It was a fantastic dinner to end our stay.

Overall we were very pleased with our stay at this resort. There is a lot to do there and the staff are excellent and clearly want to make sure you have a good stay. Everyone seemed genuinely very friendly and kind. The entertainment shows were fun and the resort threw a great New Year's Eve party - we had a blast!

We also booked a couple excursions through the hotel - and they were great and totally worth the price. We'd highly recommend the sunset sailing cruise and the whale watching if it's in season!

Many thanks to Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos and all the staff who made for such a great stay!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Francisco S, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Kelly M,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and specially for taking the time to share with us your five stars review; your first-had experience truly help other travelers.

We are delighted to know the facilities and accommodations exceeded your expectations; one of our main commitments as a team is to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon. On the other hand, please trust Engelberto, Alejandro, Ivan, Diana and Jorge will be cheered and recognized for the outstanding service from the heart they are providing every day.

Allow me to thank you once again for your comments and on behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos colleagues, we hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I very very much enjoyed my stay at this all-inclusive resort. I would very much come back! All the accommodations were lovely and the staff was very kind! The best food I have had at an all-inclusive!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear taradP1102UX,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and specially for taking the time to share with us a detailed review.

We are delighted to know the level of service you received was consistently first class, likewise we are proud to know the quality and taste of the food in all our venues really exceeded your expectations. One of our main commitments as a team is to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and real desires to come back soon.

Allow me to thank you once again for your kind comments and on behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos colleagues we genuinely hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

incredible staff and facilities. we loved it all. Waiters especially at the Steak restaurant and manager were terrific. Bell people and all staff were very helpful. pool and beach area were very clean and relaxing. one item is to heat the second pool. it was cold.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

Dear 76kristinee,

We are delighted to know all your family members accommodated perfectly at our All-Inclusive Resort and that the food and beverages exceeded your expectations; one of our main commitments as a team is to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon.

Allow me to thank you once again and on behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos colleagues we hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I was here with my company in early Jan. It was rather uncrowded, and the weather was fantastic. The pictures do not do it justice. You can see the picture, but being here and feeling it is the only way to truly understand.

The people who work here are are humble, full of heart and literally at your service. They take GREAT pride in the appearance and level of service at the resort.

I did not expect much from the food but was not once disappointed in a meal. There was a great deal of excellence there as well including Sea Bass, great steaks, sushi, and really just a nice variety and selection. I also did not get sick once, although I only drank bottled water.

I can't speak to what it is like at capacity, but I can tell you early January is a nice time to visit. I suspect anyone who has a problem with this place has a personality disorder or an agenda against Hyatt. It is very nice here and the staff makes you feel honored.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Derek A,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and for taking the time to share with us a review; your first-hand experience truly help other travelers.

We are delighted to know the service you received from every staff member as well as the quality and taste of the food exceeded your expectations. One of our main commitments as a team is to ensure all our guests leave with unforgettable experiences and fondest desires to come back soon.

Allow me to thank you once again for your kind comments and on behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos colleagues, we genuinely hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Overall, this is a very nice resort. Good food and comfortable accommodations. The only downside - could not swim in the main pool because it is not heated and could not swim in the ocean because of the undertow. The small pool was warm, but crowded. Poolside server Luis was excellent!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank robertes2018
Francisco S, Director General at Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear robertes2018,

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos as host for your recent vacations and specially for taking the time to share with us a review.

We are delighted to know the facilities and accommodations of our All-Inclusive Resort were consistently first class as well as the level of service you received from every staff member. On the other hand, please trust we'll pass your highlights to the corresponding managers for a proper follow up.

Allow me to thank you once again for your kind comments and on behalf of Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos, we genuinely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.