6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 05/08/21
Official HotelUS$ 334
Hotels.comUS$ 445
TraveluroUS$ 328
All reviews rooftop pool private beach recording studio borracho unique art restaurant downstairs hot tub flora farms san jose main restaurant fish tacos swimmable beach rented a car food and drinks swim up bar gonzo cabo
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2021 via mobile

Throughly enjoyed my stay at El Ganzo. It is a super cute / artsy boutique hotel with an amazing rooftop pool area and a private beach club (free for guests to use). It was so nice to be able to sit and the pool or beach club and order drinks / food and just charge it to my room. The hotel also has events such as yoga classes, wine and paint night, live music etc. I did not attend any of the events but they all sounded fun. My room was lovely, with the bed facing the window so I could wake up to a beautiful view of the marina each morning. My room had a shower and a tub. Everyone is very friendly and I love it here - did not want to leave! Will definitely be back one day.

Room tip: Uber or Taxi is the best way to get around (eg heading into San Jose del Cabo)
Trip type: Travelled solo
Miguel Casas, Director General at Hotel El Ganzo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2021

Dear MP,

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us! Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing guests like you.

Can't wait to have you back soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2021

I’ve stayed at the Hotel El Ganzo twice, and both times I arrived stressed and desperately in need of downtime, and left feeling relaxed, restored, invigorated, and cared for. During the pandemic, they have been extremely safe and taken all possible precautions to protect guests, so I’ve had complete peace of mind. The staff goes above and beyond in every single interaction, and to say they are dog friendly is an understatement…more like your dog will feel like it is also on a luxury vacation! I love that the hotel is tucked in a smallish village away from the crowds of tourists, but even with its serene location, the hotel offers daily entertainment - mezcal tastings, live music, flamenco nights, and yoga classes. The spa is excellent and the giant soaker bathtub in the room means it’s hard not to relax and let those stresses wash away. Unlike many luxury hotels in Cabo, you can actually swim at El Ganzo’s beach, and the entrance to the beach is part of a nicely maintained 1.6 mile walking trail, if you want to enjoy a sunset stroll along the marina and soak up the mountainous skyline. Finally, the food! So many varieties for all palates - especially those with dietary restrictions - and it’s so healthy that I miraculously always manage to lose a few pounds, even though I feel like I’m pigging out. I honestly scratch my head that anyone wants to stay anywhere else, but I guess if you’re looking for crowds, nightclubs, hordes of sunburned bodies crowded around a greasy all you can eat buffet, and a basic vacation then… go find your bliss elsewhere! El Ganzo is a unique, happy, place, and you’ll never have a care or complaint as long as you’re there.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Miguel Casas, Director General at Hotel El Ganzo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

Dear Lindi,

You are incredible and special to us; thank you for sharing, it's wonderful that El Ganzo has made such a difference for you.

El Ganzo Crew is always up to create that special atmosphere that you are looking for and the service you deserve.

Thanks for your trust and please come back soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2021 via mobile

We love this hotel because of its character (super cool), the service (Xochitl in reservations, Rosendo (front), Claudia (Spa), Adam (food service), and all the other staff we interacts with in the hotel and at the beach. The location is outstanding and every detail in the hotel is memorable.
Will return again and again.
Lina and Mordo Suchov

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Lina & Mordo,

It's always a pleasure seeing you both. Thanks so much for your feedback and good vibes. I'm so content that El Ganzo Crew pampered you as you deserve; all of us love having you and your husband here!, thank you so much for choosing us as your favorite Cabo Spot.

We're looking forward to your next visit.

Hurry back!

Reviewed 10 June 2021

Excelente service and location, love the art and been in the quite and beautiful area of puerto los Cabos, out of the world views and peacefulness. Super friendly staff and very helpful. The best way to spend a well need it short vacation.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Miguel Casas, Director General at Hotel El Ganzo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2021

Hello Beautiful Human,

It was a pleasure having you and your tribe. I really appreciate your feedback with us. I'm glad you fell in love with our art and our stunning views.

El Ganzo crew is always up to bring amazing experiences to each of our guests.

We are looking forward to seeing you again anytime soon!

Reviewed 8 June 2021

We had just an incredible night on Friday. Music was like nothing we heared before... simply mind blowing.
The entire ambience & community around the place is very warm & friendly, super recommended for a special night out!! We will be back for more!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Miguel Casas, Director General at Hotel El Ganzo, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure having you. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
I'm glad you felt so incredible at El Ganzo Collective night.

We hope you'll come and see us again soon!