Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$ 96
eDreamsUS$ 95
TravelocityUS$ 96
getaroom.comUS$ 120
All reviews close to the airport next morning vending machine stayed here for one night staying at this hotel recommend this hotel room was large the hotel staff shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

Not a very good welcome. Front desk clerk Saying if we want to check at the moment he wants extra $17. Saying system not allowing to check in. Terrible experience. Do not recommend this hotel. Only good thing is convenience near airport. Walking distance. If you wait for van u will wait long time

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Food at the hotel restaurant was really good and well priced. The pool was a little dirty. However, the room included free transport to the airport and breakfast which at the end where not provided by the staff.

So the day before departing, I explained to the receptionist that I need a ride to the airport at 5.30 am. She said it will be a car waiting for me, in fact, we even arranged a take away breakfast pack to be waiting for me before leaving. Sadly, I got none of those 2 things. The next morning, when I asked for the ride at the reception, a staff member informed me that the car was not available. Apparently the car was busy taking away other staff members and it wouldn't be coming back in 15 min or more. At that point the staff explained to me that I should just walk to the airport. He then took me to the back of the hotel through the service doors and told me good luck.
To be honest, it's not a long walk it took me less than 10 min to reach the airport. However, walking alone so very early in the morning, it was still dark, carrying all my luggage by myself, in a town I don't know was not a nice experience. BTW mind you without my breakfast pack, which really pissed me off since I'm always so hungry in the morning.
I’m a US/Mexican citizen and I fluently speak 3 languages. For this trip, of course I wished to practice my Spanish. I believe that was the reason why I received such a pitiable treatment by the staff. I find this unacceptable, no matter your nationality or language you should receive a good service by the hotel staff. Furthermore, it’s shameful for the hotel to take such poorly care of national tourists.

Date of stay: April 2021
Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, Sales at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Liliana
Thank you for your valuable comments. I would like to apologize for your recent experience at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, the added values ​​that we offer when staying with us must be of quality, therefore, I regret the level of service you receive from our staff.
We share your comments with all our staff, you are very important so we will follow up on all the equipment and procedures regarding the failure of the service.
Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos is a Mexican company, but above all a service company, which must be excellent, regardless of nationality or language, and once again I apologize.
Your feedback will be used as a training tool to continually improve our service levels to not only meet our customers' expectations, but also exceed them.
Thanks for letting me know if there is anything I can do for your next stay.
Best regards.

Reviewed 12 January 2021

Truly impressed and happy with the staff, especially Ruben. The customer service and care from the staff were beyond my expectations, they truly went out of their way to makes us feel welcome and comfortable. I will definitely be staying at this hotel again. Thank you Ruben for your hospitality, you ROCK!!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, Sales at Hotel Aeropuerto Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2021

Dear Jessica ,
I want to thank you for the time you took to share your comments with us and other Trip Advisor users regarding your stay at the Los Cabos Airport Hotel, for us it is very valuable to receive feedback from our guests.
We are pleased that we have met your expectations regarding our services, care and facilities and I assure you that we will be working to continue creating unique experiences.
We hope to have your preference again in a future trip, it will be a pleasure to serve you. Have a great day.

Reviewed 22 January 2020

We arrived about 7pm; the receptionist did not smile or welcome us. We had hoped for something to eat but both the bar and the restaurant were closed. We asked if there was a place that might deliver food and the reply was “I don’t know their number”. As there was an ice bucket in the room we started looking for the ice machine knowing that often a vending machine is nearby....no ice machine, no vending machine.
The room was large, clean and comfortable, and the location is very close to the airport. However, be aware there are no amenities in the hotel or nearby.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 2 December 2019

I stayed here for one night. It is a little outdated, but it is convenient, good for the price, and overall a good choice. There is a restaurant in the hotel. There is a shuttle to the airport. The pool is decent if you have time to relax out there. I was very pleased.

Date of stay: November 2019