Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
Expedia.comUS$ 4,650
Hotels.comUS$ 4,650
CheapTicketsUS$ 4,650
1,444 results
All reviews sea grill rooftop terrace ceviche bar romance department sewing kit four seasons private dinner our honeymoon personal butler butler service ocean front moment you arrive cold towels incredible service mariachi band pool service amazing property
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

We arrived at 620 to our 630 dinner, my mother who is a regular wanted to show the family for future stays as we are in a villa this trip, the staff yelled at us just for walking towards front door, they then gave our 8 top away that we had confirmed in writing for dinner with my 5 yr old and family, they were Unaccommodating, to the point we had to walk against the will of the manager to the other restaurant and talk our own way in... I have stayed at rosewoods all over the world, this was Unacceptable in a family vacation scenario..

Room tip: Don’t rely on there reservation system for dinner if your not a guest and don’t expect to be treated with respect unless you are a guest
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Rhett J
Reviewed 24 April 2021

The service here is impeccable. I must admit that this was my first time at a 5 star resort as we decided to splurge for my husband’s birthday. I never thought I would understanding paying more for what I thought was a comparable experience, but Las Ventanas has changed all of that! Every vacation will be compared to this one now. Help was around every corner and everyone was so kind. I have been spoiled by this experience and cannot wait to come back! I’ve already told all my friends and family that they NEED to experience your resort and hospitality. Thank you Las Ventanas for an unforgettable vacation!!

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Nicole2113
Las Ventanas Restaurants, Owner at Las Ventanas Al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nicole2113,

Thank you for your review and wonderful comments regarding our resort and service! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Paradise!

Hasta pronto!

Reviewed 23 April 2021

We stayed here in Feb 2021. There were not too many travelers during this time, but the staff was attentive as usual. The rooms are private and beautiful. One highlight was a private dinner on the beach through Azul Restaurant. Fantastic experience and worth the money. There are a lot of steps on the property so just be aware. The grounds are immaculate. One other thing to experience was the speakeasy...it makes you feel like you are in the olden days.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank etl2692

Dear etl2692,

Thank you for your review of Las Ventanas al Paraíso! We are thrilled to read your lovely words, especially regarding the service you received from our team members and about how much you liked your suite! We hope you will give us the opportunity to pamper you again in Paradise!

Hasta Pronto,

Reviewed 22 April 2021

Another stellar stay here, my sixth in a signature villa, which is to say heaven. I’m about to run out of superlatives.

Originally scheduled five nights but caved to extend to six nights of unparalleled delight and comfort. Host Enrique was, yet again, wonderfully kind, competent and engaging.

Cabo is not my favorite Mexican area (that would be Zihuatanejo) but Las Ventanas is my favorite Mexican “home” bar none.

Dear CatalinaW,

What an honor it was to have hosted you for the sixth time in paradise! We are truly honored to read that everything your experienced was exceptional.

We can't wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 April 2021

Their attention to detail is amazing! Their customer service is the best in the world and that is coming from someone who worked for Nordstrom for 20 years! Thank you for all you did for us to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary!

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts

Dear 260greg,

Thank you for your review and wonderful comments regarding our resort and service! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Paradise.

Hasta pronto!