31 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$754
Official Hotel$736
getaroom.com$773
3,867 results
All reviews vista ballenas dos mares ceviche every morning french restaurant room service ocean front rifle shooting water aerobics corn hole all inclusive resort entertainment staff coffee shop los cabos our honeymoon pool volleyball main bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 December 2020

I recently visited San Jose Del Cabo and had the opportunity to stay at 3 different resorts. By FAR Marquis was the MOST SAFE in terms of their Covid measures. Upon entry my luggage was taken and sanitized, I had to walk through a "sanitizing" station (see photo) and my temp was taken. My luggage was taken to my room while I waited outside and everyone at the resort wore masks, gloves, and face shields.

I rise early to meditate and even saw an employee sanitizing each chair individually prior to the day start. Towels at the pool were individually wrapped and the attendant wore gloves when giving you your towel.

The restaurants (will review separately) all had safety measures in place including table distancing, assisted buffet and silverware individually wrapped. Since this was my first trip outside of the USA I was very nervous but Marquis quickly put those fears at ease.

I stay at 5star properties all over the world and stayed at 2 while on this recent trip. Hands down Marquis crushed those other hotels in terms of safety measures. I am grateful for the work Mr. Salvador Barrios and his team have done to ensure guests are safe.

I raved so much about my experience that a large group of friends have already booked a vacation at Marquis after not having travel plans to Mexico.

In fact, I was literally nervous to return to the USA because of how safe I felt at this resort. Keep up the great work Marquis. See you all very soon!

Room tip: Rooms on the South are sunny and more quiet!
Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank Foodie717
The Management, Otro at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2020

Dear R. Trotter,

I would like to thank you very much for sharing your amazing review and impressions with us and all of the other travel readers. It always means a lot to our group.

Thank you for noticing all of our effort with our sanitizing protocols, due to the pandemic, a lot of processes have changed but we are really proud to say that Marquis Los Cabos is complying with each of them. Your health and confidence are the most important for us.
It makes us really happy to read that you had an amazing experience with us, and that you found our wonderful staff pleasant and accommodating. Your kind words will reach Mr. Salvador Barrios and all of our team for sure.

Thank you very much again for taking the time to share your comments about your stay as they are vital for us to continue to improving our services and accommodations.

Happy Holidays!
(624) 144-2000

Reviewed 31 December 2020

My husband and I just got back from the Marquis - 5 night stay. It was fantastic. We'd recommend this resort to anyone. The staff were terrific and helpful. The food was exceptional in all restaurants. We did not have a bad meal. The resort is perched beaufitully on the Sea of Cortez and is kept impeccably. Our room had a gorgeous view and was well appointed. Since you can't swim in the Sea because of currents, there is a bay that you can swim in only a 10 minute walk away.

Room tip: 2nd floor and up

Dear Ms. Susanloveshotel,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa.

I am very happy to read that you found all of our services to your liking. We will share your kind comments about your stay with our wonderful team. We are also pleased that you had a great culinary experience in our restaurants, we greatly appreciate hearing from our guests, in order to achieve a greater quality of service, that you deserve.

It would be a great pleasure if we could welcome you again here in the near future, we will always await you with a warm welcome.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2020

Most of Yahoo's wouldn't know a good hotel if it hit you on the head so I hope i can state unequivocally that if you have not considered this unique hotel you don't deserve to stay here.
Bottom line, they have thought of everything. Nothing negative to say about this wonderful inclusive resort. Team members make or break a hotel and this team from Check-in, sports staff, serving staff and everyone on property were incredible and they never say no! They bend over backwards to make sure your stay is memorable and they have created a loyal feeling that will make me book year over year. We American's are loyal when we find something good and here the food is top notch and the Mexican/Italian/Japanese variety is never boring.

The pristine condition of their property and rooms make it a pleasure to stay a minimum of 3 days to 7 days. Whatever amount of time you choose you will never feel that you missed anything.
You never feel crowded and I am conflicted about telling you all how good this property is cause i want to re-book without you clowns edging me out!

Room tip: anything above 2nd floor
2  Thank 770edwardb
The Management, Otro at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2020

Dear Mr. Edward b,

I would like to thank you very much for sharing your review and impressions with us and the other travel readers. It means a lot to our group.

I am very happy to read that you found all of our services to your liking, and i am glad that you had an incredible and relaxing stay with us. It also makes me proud that our staff went above of their way to offer you and amazing quality of service, in order to make an amazing experience from your vacations.

Thank you again for taking the time to share with us your motivating comments, we wish you the best during the winter months!

Reviewed 29 December 2020

Great resort with all the excellent staff and safety measures. this was our forth visit to the Marquis Los Cabos Resort. We love the place - the food - the staff - the location and the weather. We particularly like Adriana who welcomed us every morning for breakfast. Planning another visit in February.

Room tip: Great couples resort - no kids

Dear Mr. Rick P,

Thank you for taking a moment to tell us about your fourth time staying at Marquis Los Cabos!

I am happy to read that you had another amazing experience with us as it is one of our main goals, achieve the quality of service that you deserve.
It makes me incredibly happy and proud that our wonderful staff went above their way to exceed your needs and expectations during your stay, your kind words will reach them for sure.

We look forward to welcoming you back in our hotel in February!

Reviewed 29 December 2020

This was our first experience at an all-inclusive resort, and it was wonderful! Two friends and I went over the Christmas holiday to escape the cold of Iowa. Our goal was to sit poolside, walk on the beach, drink, and eat--we managed all of that and more! If you want a place with lots of city entertainment nearby, this isn't it. But if you want to stay at the resort and enjoy all it offers, Marquis cannot be beat. There are lots of activities all day long--walks, exercise groups, volleyball, corn hole, putt-putt golf, etc. Or you can be lazy by the beautiful pools and be waited on. THE STAFF. I cannot say enough about the staff--they are all so kind, helpful, generous, sweet, and accommodating. From Julio and Sabastion in the coffee shop to Juan at the snack bar who found my Kindle and returned it to the desk staff in the lobby to the enthusiastic gal who took us on a beach walk--they are all wonderful! There is good evening entertainment (loved the fire show!), and a variety of food choices. I would give the food about a seven--good but not great. Our room was lovely, and we so enjoyed listening to the waves break on the shore all night long. A memorable and very enjoyable stay.

Dear cbosky,

Thank you so much for your fantastic rating, we really appreciate your comments about your recent stay with us.

It makes me really happy that you had an excellent time at the hotel and i am very proud that you found our wonderful staff pleasant and accommodating.
Your great remarks about our team and our property are highly appreciated, we will share your comments with Julio, Sebastian and Juan, who i am certain will be really encouraged by your kind words.

Thank you again very much for sharing your experience, we look forward to greeting you here again very soon!