3 people have started booking this hotel
Hotels.com$754
Official Hotel$736
getaroom.com$773
3,873 results
All reviews vista ballenas dos mares ceviche every morning french restaurant room service ocean front rifle shooting water aerobics corn hole all inclusive resort entertainment staff coffee shop los cabos our honeymoon pool volleyball main bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Brian from the pool was awesome! Went above and beyond to help us. We love the view here and will definitely come back. Very quiet and relaxing. Great ceviche here and many different types. Lots of lounge chairs and many pools.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TheManagementMLC, Gerente at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear Guest;

We will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. I am happy to read that you found all of our services to your liking.

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and for choosing us as your host for this occasion. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 February 2020

First trip to Cabo - pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed our stay at the Marquis. Facility/Rooms are beautiful and well maintained. Food was very good, especially the expansive breakfast buffet in the Vista Ballenas and the French multi-course dinner at Canto del Mar. The spa experiences were low key and so relaxing. However, the staff and service levels are what stand out from similar resorts. To a person they were polite, welcoming and eager to serve... and the tip pressure was non-existent. Want to highlight a few areas - the whole AM staff at Vista Ballenas (especially Adriana - who knew our names, allergies and preferences, and Adrian, Viviana, Veronica and Ramiro) and Jorge, Theresa and Karla from the Canto del Mar - who shifted the set menu so we could have filets instead of lamb chops. The spa experience was my best so far - compliments to Norma, Dulce and Lupita for their massage/facial skills and Fernanda/Kevin/Ami/Alex for the before and after. Also, the service at the front desk / around the pools was fabulous (Andrea, Arturo, Alberto and Pilar - Italian restaurant). Finally, two of the three main pools were heated (new this year?) - very happy about that. Met many guests who come back there every year. Overall, would gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2020
TheManagementMLC, Gerente at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Dear Guest;

Reviewed 13 February 2020

Hotel Marquis Los Cabos! remember this name as this is one of the best all-inclusive Beach Resorts in Mexico! Prices are excellent when you factor in all that's included, my wife & I are so happy we chose this spot to celebrate our 25th Anniversary. As you arrive at this Luxury Resort & Spa (no kids) you're met with welcome cocktails and one of the great views for check-in EVER. The beautiful lobby overlooking the Pacific Ocean signals what's ahead at this gorgeous slice of Mexico's Baja. The room was excellent, overlooking the ocean, clean, well stocked (mini bar & room service are included!), huge bathroom, a sitting area with a wide-open terrace and the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on! Resort staff was very helpful with ANY request we had, as a NYer I made a lot of requests and none were too big or too small Its really like they thought of everything we needed! The Beach and Pool staff were "on the money" setting up chairs & umbrellas, delivering food & drinks and generally being around for all you need while not being in the way. The restaurants were fantastic for any restaurants but superb for an all-inclusive; mornings started with a basket of fresh rolls delivered to our room, breakfast featured a huge hot & cold buffet plus made to order anything, at lunch the Ceviche was cool and the poolside service was hot and dinner was always an extravaganza. All the restaurant staff went above and beyond what was expected but 3 members were just amazing and truly left an impression - server Oscar and restaurant hostesses Annabelle and Adrianna made our vacation extra special. Any car service, excursions or side trips were handled professionally and expeditiously with helpful hints. Far and away our best stay ever in Mexico or at an all-inclusive resort, we will definitely return and wholeheartedly recommend this peace of heaven on earth in San Jose del Cabo...

Room tip: The Higher the floor the better the view, we were Whale Watching out on our terrace...
Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank DrSqueezeNYC

Dear Mr. Steve;

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations. I am happy to read that you found all of our services to your liking.

We will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. I am happy to read that Adriana, Anabel and Oscar went out of their way to offer you an amazing quality of service that you deserve.

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience and for choosing us as your host for this romantic occasion. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

The worst customer service I've ever gotten.
I've stayed here many times but this last time the service was terrible. This part is for the hotel owner... you need to get rid of Fernando the front desk manager

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Bobinis2
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

While the reviews about the cold pool may be correct, look at the time of year these trips were taken. The pool was cold, but that’s not why we were there. I only mention this due to all the negative reviews. The food was good, the room was nice and the staff was amazing.

I’m sure certain times of year the pool is warm. I couldn’t imagine the heating bill for a pool this size. Yes the other pool was warmer, but it is also in the sun all day. We sat by the cold pool every day. It was quieter than the other pool and watching the whales breach without 30 people in the pool in front of our view of the whales was amazing and gave us lots of cool videos. The food wasn’t 5 star quality for most standards, but it was definitely good enough to keep us from leaving the resort to eat. With this being said, it’s time for the staff. Once again, they were amazing!!! By day two, they knew our name at breakfast. When it came to lunch, service was spot on. Dinner, yes, was slower service. However, come dinner time, I’m personally not in a hurry to get in and out. The food wasn’t the best we’ve ever had, but it was good, in most cases, really good. The front desk was very attentive and helped with any issues or concerns we had, plus, they helped me book any excursions I wanted.

Overall, I would visit the Marquis again without hesitation. As a fisherman, the time of year would vary, but I’m sure the amazing service would continue. Thank you for a great week.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank shawno772015
TheManagementMLC, Gerente at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2020

Dear Mr. Shawn;

We will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. I am glad to read that you had a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us, we are always looking for the quality of service you deserve, in order to make and amazing experience from your vacations.