3 people have started booking this hotel
Hotels.com$754
Official Hotel$736
getaroom.com$773
3,872 results
All reviews vista ballenas dos mares ceviche every morning french restaurant room service ocean front rifle shooting water aerobics corn hole all inclusive resort entertainment staff coffee shop los cabos our honeymoon pool volleyball main bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2019 via mobile

My wife and I visited Marquis for our honeymoon. We traveled from Australia which was a 13 hour flight. I can tell you now, the travel was well worth it. Lucio, Mike, Edwardo, Caesar thank you for your fantastic service. You guys went above and beyond. The service at this place is fantastic. If you’re looking to have a great time, marquis certainly can provide. Such a beautiful resort with great facilities. Thanks again guys!

4  Thank calwright1998
TheManagementMLC, The Management at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2019

Dear guest,

I am happy to read that our wonderful staff went above of their way to offer you an amazing quality of service that you deserve. We will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forward to serving you in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 November 2019

This is my husband and I’s second time to Marquis! Celebrating our anniversary, we knew this would be the perfect place to unwind and relax. The views are breathtaking and the staff go above and beyond to be accommodating.

Located between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas, it is a bit more low key than downtown Cabo. There are still plenty of activity and excursion options so you can get your fix if you’re looking for some adventure. We love this place mainly for the chill vibes. We are constantly on the go at home and this place really makes you stop and enjoy the moment.

Adriana’s warm smile greeted us every morning at Vista Ballenas. Ramiro and Jorge also took great care of us during our meals. We did a couples massage and Norma and Teresa worked magic! Eduardo from transcabo at the Marquis was the best driver! From our airport arrival to a trip downtown one evening, he went above and beyond to make sure we were well taken care of.

The only area I would like to see improvement on is the food. Food was average for an all inclusive option. Our favorite meals came from breakfast buffet and lunch (they do have the absolute best ceviche!). We booked two private dinners (part of the romance package and beach dinner) and paid extra for the French restaurant experience - incredible views and service but the quality of food could have been better. Not sure I would pay extra for these options again.

2  Thank LCossio
TheManagementMLC, The Management at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2019

Dear guest,

We are proud to have met your expectations. We will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations.

Thank you again for such a complete review, comments like yours make us feel proud of the achievements during your stay, and enhance us to still working in our opportunity areas to improve.

Reviewed 12 November 2019

One major drawback is at the Dos Mares restaurant. The chairs in there are made of wrought iron and when they are moved across the aggregate floor they make an absolutely horrendous ear piercing conversaton stopping screeching sound which totally ruins the ambience of the place. Something really has to be done to correct this. Occasionally the same problem is created in the Pergola Italian venue again destroying the the whole peaceful atmosphere of the place.....

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa.

At Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa, one of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations; therefore your feedback is very important to us.

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for this inconvenience. We appreciate your comments, we will share them with our F&B Manager, so we can consider your suggestions inside our possibilities. I really hope that didn't affect your stay with us.

Thank you very much for your feedback, it help us to know our opportunity areas to enhance, and achieve the quality of service, you deserve.

We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in a near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2019

I cannot say enough about my visit last October with my friend Jaimie. We stayed in the Ocean Front Jr Suite for 5 nights and had the most amazing experience. This was my 8th time in Los Cabos and my 4th stay at the Marquis. The reasons why I continue to come back is due to the impeccable service, the delicious food, the amazing room views and the attentive staff.
Since we lived at the pool, I have to personally thank the pool staff lead by Azucena and her team, Javier, Arturo, Oscar and Alberto. They all ensured that we never had to leave our lounge chairs for food or a cold drink. (Shout out to Chantel our chef that made us a special sea food platter) The entertainment crew which included Mike, Aron, and DJ Johnny? were constantly busy recruiting guests to join in on the various activities the resort has to offer. (thank you, Mike, for the great ping pong battle)
Last but not least, I would like to personally thank Salvador (Food and Beverage Manager) and Liliana (Manager of Guest Services) for all of the personal attention to make sure that we had the best vacation ever. Truly, with these two at the helm I believe the service would not have been as special.
Thank you again for everyone at the Marquis for a truly remarkable experience and we will be back again in the near future.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank Linda C
TheManagementMLC, The Management at Marquis Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2019

Hello Linda,

We appreciate your valued rating and your comments regarding your stay at Marquis Los Cabos Resort & Spa. We really appreciate your preference.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectations and we want all our guest get satisfy by everything.

It makes me really happy that you had a lovely stay with us and your kind comment about our wonderful staff is highly appreciated. It would be a great pleasure if we could welcome you again here in the near future, we will always wait you with warm welcome.

Reviewed 7 November 2019 via mobile

We came to the Marquis in early November to escape the colder weather of our hometown. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The property is absolutely gorgeous and the service is unbeatable. We especially enjoyed the poolside service by Azucena, Gonzalo, Arturo, and Blanca as well as our lovely waiter Sagid at the Pergola. The entertainment staff also does a wonderful job of getting people involved in daily activities and offers several excursions if you are wanting to go into Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo. Overall, we’ve loved our first trip to the Marquis and can’t wait to be back.

1  Thank Megan A

Dear Megan,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at Marquis Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort & Spa. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am glad to read that you had a relaxing and enjoyable stay with us, we are always looking for the quality of service you deserve, in order to make and amazing experience from your vacations.