15 people are viewing this hotel
$333
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$318
Trip.com
$296
Barcelo.com$299
Hotels.com$318
Destinia.com$366
4,989 results
All reviews sky bar premium level la gondola los cabos barcelo resort premium package sushi restaurant a la carte restaurants infinity pool san jose snack bar ocean view breakfast and lunch recommend this resort guest services other resorts nachos
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2022 via mobile

We came to visit for my birthday and had a few hiccups on day 1 and towards the end of the trip. Raymundo Sanche (guest services mgr) helped us get everything straight! Great customer service. Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Servicio al Huésped, Guest Services / Front Office at Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2022

Dear Guest,
We truly appreciate for taking the time to share your experience and feedback. We are very happy to read you enjoyed the friendly and helpful service from our staff. Look forward to welcoming you back to Barceló Gran Faro Los Cabos soon.

Reviewed 18 June 2022

DO NOT book the Flight + Hotel Package!
First off you can’t cancel or change your reservation and second, Barcelo recognizes this as a third party booking and not directly through them even though it’s on their website.

Now on the the service, they don’t seem to care about your convenience. I had water leak from the AC vent on the second night of my stay and called maintenance to fix it. It started leaking again not long after they fixed it. I called the following morning and I asked for another room but was only offered a downgrade which I did not accept. I paid for a better room, why would I take a downgrade. They “fixed it” once again. It started leaking that same night and again I called for maintenance around 10:30pm when I got back to my room. It took them an hour and a half to get there and an hour to fix. By the time maintenance left it was 1 am and we had to be up very early the next morning. I overheard maintenance tell the staff that he was only doing a temporary fix and it was going to keep happening until the main problem was actually fixed. I was never directly told this by any of the staff. I wasted so much of my vacation time on the phone, on hold, talking to customer service, waiting for maintenance for a problem they should have handled immediately. I was offered an upgraded room on the last night of my stay which I didn’t feel was worth it. I asked for another form of compensation and my issue has yet to be resolved.
I would recommend taking your money somewhere else and don’t waste your time here!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Servicio al Huésped, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

We were very disappointed to read your experience during your stay in our Barceló Gran Faro Los Cabos hotel, whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, please believe we do extend it with all sincerity.

Reviewed 17 June 2022 via mobile

So, so wonderful. All the staff are amazing. The oceanfront room was beautiful! Staff were always around cleaning SOMETHING, windows, floors, plant urns. Food was good and plentiful. Well be back! Thanks!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Servicio al Huésped, Guest Services / Front Office at Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2022

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your comment with us, we are very happy to hear that we meet your expectations. Look forward to welcoming you back to Barceló Gran Faro Los Cabos soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

A week at the Barcelo was nothing short of refreshing and lovely. The weather was beautiful, the kindness of the staff was unmatched, and the facilities were nice. Breakfast was certainly the best meal of the day, with the other meals being good but a bit lacking in their seasonings. The beds were a bit firm for our preference, but the air conditioning in the rooms made for comfortable sleep. Would recommend for anyone looking for a getaway to Cabo!

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

They have 3 jacuzzis, but they are cold. They are only 90 degrees, body temperature is 98 degrees. It would have been nice to relax because the evenings get chilly. The place is clean and nice. The maids are sweet and kind.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Suzannes,
We truly appreciate for taking the time to share your experience and feedback, we have taken note in our opportunity areas kindly mentioned in your overview, your comments have already been discussed with our management team. Once more we thank you for sharing your experience with us.