22 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$629
Priceline$629
Lol.travel$773
3,009 results
All reviews royal service mole the reserve gabi beach family concierge los cabos la palapa restaurant kids zone swimmable beach wet bar dinner reservations swim up room personal concierge ocean view butler service all inclusive resort kids club
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a six night stay in a garden family concierge room. Upon check in we encountered issues with our reservation, this was eventually taken care of and a Family Concierge butler called. We were incredibly fortunate to be placed with Ricardo Juarez! While our stay was great, Ricardo was the icing on the cake. He managed our activity and dining reservations and even played ping pong with our son when we had played our fill. Dining options were plentiful for the size with our favorite being Mole. Iggy was very kind and one of the best servers on the resort. Apparently the resort was at 95% capacity but never felt packed. We never had issues getting cabanas, chairs, or drinks promptly. I really enjoyed the early hours of The Avenue Bar and being able to get a latte at 6am. Many mornings I grabbed my coffee before hours of quiet on the beach as the family slept. Our only real complaints were the limited pool side menu and inability to self carry food from Gabi to the pool. Overall the resort was a great value and an enjoy week. The staff really made our experience, we would happily return.

2  Thank bizschn
GMParadisusLC, Director General at Paradisus Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2019

Dear bizschn,

Thank you for sharing you impressions regarding your recent visit to Paradisus Los Cabos.

We are glad to read that we enabled you an amazing time in Family Concierge and we truly appreciate your nice words in regards to our staff´s attitude, our culinary experience, facilities and cleanliness

It always makes us happy to provide our guests with satisfactory experiences and always taking all the comments for be better then yestarday.

We want to thank you one more time for your beautiful review and we hope to receive you once again at Paradisus Los Cabos.

Warm regards from Paradisus!

Reviewed 22 July 2019

11 people ranging from age 6-75. We travel frequently to all inclusives. This was a hit!

Separate check-in location and warm welcome for Family Concierge rooms. Abraham, our concierge, was a difference maker. We communicated via WhatsApp. He booked restaurant reservations for the 11 of us EVERY night we were there within an hour of arriving. He did so many little things to make our trip even better.

The resort is nice and compact. There is a central lobby on two levels where all restaurants are aside from the Palapa restaurant by Royal Service. Family concierge can use this adults only restaurant and WOW. Breakfast and lunch were incredible.

We liked the restaurant, Market. Our waiter Hoguer was great the first night. He found me twice throughout the trip and walked up to me with my favorite drink.

Bana, the Asian restaurant was a blast. The main dining menu is extensive and tasty. The tepanyaki grill was equally tasty and fun.

Mole was not my favorite. The service was slow and distracted. There was a really interesting menu but food was meh.

Gabi, poolside, made killer burgers and a great wait staff. We had three guys throughout the week and they all recognized us and our family. They did extra little things and brought our favorite drinks when we showed up.

HIGHLIGHT OF THE TRIP: Gastro Bar. We opted to pay for the 11 course with wine paring. We were offered a deep discount by the pool one day. I'm a foodie. I love great chefs and interesting tasting menus. This was on par with what I've experienced in NY, Chicago, and Denver. Hector was a great waiter and we appreciated his attention to detail.

Bars were plentiful and we didn't lack for options. We loved the swim up bar. Fausto was always smiling and pouring.

Kids club did a great job entertaining our kids. Denet and Nataly were so wonderful. Our kids didn't want to leave when we picked them up.

We brought out own floats and thermos cups with metal straws. You'll be happy you did. I walked down at 8a every day to throw towels on chairs. Never had an issue.

Nighttime activities were different from the other resorts we've been to in a good way. Instead of a low rent version of something, there were live bands, a beach party, fire dancers, movie on the lawn, and a mexican bazaar that typically started at 9:30p.

Room tip: Family Concierge all the way if you have kids <10 years old
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank ChicagoGuy80
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

My wife booked this resort based on the reviews she had soon. Well the resort is nice as far as the rooms and the pool. The issues are related to restaurants and nightlife. Nightlife is not happening everything closes early so if you are looking for a place that will provide that this is not the place. The most important issue to me was the restaurants . First of all the Gastro Pub restaurant IS NOT included in your package it’s like $120 a person and based on the few people who we ran into and talked about this restutant it is not worth it especially for the portions. This was not clear on their website or very hard to see. Morning breakfast, there is a restaurant inside with AC go there but make sure you wait. The hostess kept on telling people they are full and they have a waiting list but not true many tables were open and frustrating to see people leave and not wait. If you are used to exceptional service especially in restaurants I give this a 4 out of 10 max. Also we had to wait a long time when we checked in for our room again their service needs to be worked on. Personally I will never go back.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMParadisusLC, Director General at Paradisus Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

Dear idccinc01;

It was a pleasure to host you and your wife's vacation. I deeply apologize for not fulfill your expectation as expected. Specialty dining restaurants are open from 6 pm to 11 pm and bars are open most of the day, the latest closing at 1 am.

I appreciate your feedback regarding the nightlife and we definitely start to work to improve and make the corrective actions.

Thank you very much, and I hope you can give a second chance to change your mind.

Reviewed 20 July 2019

Fantastic resort. Very beautiful. The room was amazing. All of the restaurants were great but my favorite was Bana. The staff is AMAZING! I never needed to ask for anything. I have to say amazing things about the Avenue Bar! Amazing drinks. Our server NADIA was so kind and helped me because I only speak a little bit of Spanish.!!JORGE The bartender at Avenue bar was amazing every drink he made was perfect. JORGE and NADIA were the most attentive and fantastic team!

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMParadisusLC, Director General at Paradisus Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2019

Dear RachMo2019,

Thank you for contacting us to share your opinion regarding your recent experience at Paradisus Los Cabos.
We feel incredibly honored by your preference.

Thank you for your trust in us and for letting us be part of your vacation.

One last time we would like to express how much we appreciate you kind words.
We hope to have the pleasure to receive you again.

Kind regards from Los Cabos!

Reviewed 20 July 2019

We had an 8 day/7 night stay. One of our favorite parts was the espresso drinks and amazing drinks from bartenders Jorge and Nadia! They were the best by far and we went out of our way daily (at all times) to visit. You will not be disappointed!!! ❤️