9 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 2,624
Free cancellation until 04/07/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
RitzCarlton.com
Free cancellation until 27/06/21
Hotels.comUS$ 2,582
Expedia.comUS$ 2,582
CheapTicketsUS$ 2,582
All reviews el barrio plunge pool outdoor shower dream makers must visit list multiple meals guest relations manager wonderful hotel and staff floor to ceiling windows assigned a butler peaceful retreat actual birthday ceviche flora farms dining reservations guests feel small touches
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2020

This was hands down the nicest hotel room I’ve ever stayed in. The property is immaculate. Everything is kept in flawless condition. The staff top to bottom does everything needed to make sure your stay is exceptional. My wife and I brought our three children as well and they also had an incredible trip. This will be our home on any future Cabo trip and would recommend to anyone!

2  Thank 786phillipc
Zadún Reserve, General Manager at Zadun, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2020

Dear Mr. Phillip,

We are thrilled to know that you had a wonderful experience with us especially enjoyed the service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen.

Thank you once again for your kind words and your home in Cabo is waiting for you for another dreamy vacation in the not-so-distant future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2020 via mobile

From the moment that I made our reservation the staff at Zadún took care of everything. We were picked up at the airport and enjoyed a comfortable 40 minute drive to the property. We were greeted at the property by Rico who took us for a tour of the property and personally checked us into our suite, seamlessly! From that point on he and his partner Carlos took care of everything we needed from excursions to dining reservations and making sure our suite was always stocked with everything we needed. The property itself is stunning! The views from everywhere are just amazing! The food and food service were always on point. I honestly cannot think of anything that could have been done better. We approached this trip thinking that it would most likely be a one time experience as we usually vacation in the Caribbean, but after our experience at Zadún, I can honestly say, we’ll be back.

1  Thank lorimason68

Dear Ms. Mason,

We are thrilled to know that you had a wonderful experience with us especially enjoyed the service from our Ladies and Gentlemen, particularly of our "Tosoanis" (Butlers) Rico and Carlos, they are indeed amazing and will be delighted when I pass your kind words.

Also we are extremely happy to read that you enjoyed the location and our beautiful views. We can't wait to have the pleasure to welcome you back to keep creating memories for a lifetime together!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2020

My family (husband, 2 kids ages 6 and 3, and myself) checked in to the hotel the day of reopening July 1st since Covid closure. Wow! Were we happy to be there and the staff was equally happy to have us. Overall, we had a great experience at the hotel and my husband reviewed that separately. I wanted to write to specifically comment on the excellence of the kids club (Ambassadors of the Environment) and how well the hotel catered to kids. It was central to the enjoyment of the vacation for the entire family. My 6 year old did not want to leave. They had a variety of activities to keep them busy all day - foosball, arts and crafts, treasure hunts and science experiments. While my 3 year old was not old enough to leave there without parent or babysitter, they had plenty of toys and activities to entertain her as well. It gave my older child the structure and social interaction that he's been craving since quarantine. Mom and Dad got a little one on one time with each child and more time to relax. Being our first time venturing out since the pandemic, the idea of leaving them in a kids club was a little strange. However, I had no qualms as soon as I entered. The hand washing protocol was posted on the front door, and hand washing station was accessible to kids of all sizes as soon as they entered. All of the staff wore masks and after a day or so, my son wanted to wear one too. The club was very large with several rooms, allowing for social distancing among different families/groups of kids. The staff even arranged a special activity for my 6 year old to ride around the property on a John Deere collecting recycling in several locations and delivering to the Back of House. He was one happy kid. Anything we needed was delivered to the room promptly - potty seats, legos, pool toys, you name it. We've been to many great family resorts in the Cabo area (JW Marriott, Grand Velas, One and Only) with kids clubs and this one takes the cake. We look forward to returning. Special thanks to Karen, Guillermo, Abraham, and Alan.

1  Thank AmyHAustin
Zadún Reserve, General Manager at Zadun, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2020

Dear AmyHAustin,

Thank you very much for taking your time to write an excellent review of your stay at Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve. We are thrilled to know that your little ones had an incredible experience with our Ambassadors of the Environment and they had the opportunity to learn and play at the same time.

Thank you for your kind words regarding our Ladies and Gentlemen, we are very happy that you and your family enjoyed the personalized service from our Ladies and Gentlemen and the attention to detail that we provide, particularly from Karen, Guillermo, Abraham and Alan who are absolutely fantastic. I am certain they will be moved by your kind words and appreciation for their service.

Looking forward to welcome you back at our own paradise in the not-so-distant future, and thank you one more time to let us be you home away from home, now you have a family in Cabo.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 10 July 2020

I must say our stay at Zadun was phenomenal. From the hospitality to the food to the room to the facilities, everything was 5+stars. The resort just looks beautiful. Definitely a top 3 beach resort in the world. Our butlers Alan and Aaron were just the best. They made anything possible. We went to four seasons costa Palmas after Zadun. Unfortunately, that was a downgrade. FS doesn’t even come close to the level of service and facilities and rooms Zadun offers. If I had known this, I would have just extended our stay at Zadun. Don’t waste your time going to FS Costa Palmas, stay at Zadun hands down.

4  Thank Hajeer S
Zadún Reserve, Director General at Zadun, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2020

Dear Hajeer S,

We are very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and especially the service provided by our Ladies and Gentlemen particularly from Alan and Aaron who are absolutely fantastic. I am certain they will be moved by your kind words and appreciation for their service.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcome you back for another dreamy vacation in the not-so-distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2020

I would like to thanks the hotel staff and management team for such an incredible job to make us feel so comfortable with the social distancing during the pandemic. Job well done to you all!! I have stayed at Prince De Galles Hotel in Paris, and the Ritz Carlton in NYC, and by far, Zadun Reserve has been the best experience.

Zadun is a true luxury experience from beginning to end, and the staff well spoken and beyond grateful. The chef did amazing creations for our friend's birthday celebration, and the mariachis killed it! HUMO restaurant has the best views and wine selection!

Until next time Zadun! keep your guest healthy by practicing social distancing.

Date of stay: July 2020
Zadún Reserve, General Manager at Zadun, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Dear Mr. Gonzalez,

Allow me to take the opportunity to thank you for taking the time to share your memorable experience.
It was a great pleasure that I read through your remarks expressing fabulous comments about your recent stay at our Reserve. We are thrilled to read that we were able to surprise your friend on her birthday and all of you enjoyed our Taquería at El Barrio. Also, thank you for all the kind words regarding our HUMO Restaurant.

Your feedback is a real reflection of the hard work and dedication our Ladies and Gentlemen practice on a daily basis.

We look forward to welcome you back for another dreamy vacation living the experience Reserve in the not-so-distant future.

Best Regards,