Our third wonderful week in San Jose del Cabo and once again we chose Posada. Loved every minute of our stay. Lovely bright room on the second floor with a king bed...the bed is a little firm but honestly I slept just fine..our lovely maid always gets us a blanket and makes the bed up so nice and cozy...ok bathrooms need some work...everything works....nothing is dirty so we don't find that to be any negative issue whatsoever.
The food is fantastic...the soups are the best I have had ever....lots of choices each day...quesadillas in the morning with cheese and mushrooms I could eat all day. Different offerings each evening and we just loved every meal that we had. Fresh items cooked to order and something different and wonderful to look forward to each day.
Pool bar and outdoor cafe as always the best service you could ever expect...Ismael, Jeremiah, Eduardo, Benito, and Estaban to name a few....We just love these gentlemen and look forward to our next visit with each and every one. Shout out to Philipe, Alonso, Mauritsio and all the others that I cannot think of right at the moment...front desk lovely girls for making our change each morning as well...
We went out and did a little shopping in the area...there are really lots of places you can walk to or take a short bus ride...the town is getting a big upgrade so lots of places were closed but we understand and will be sure to visit those stores and shops next time....once again we loved our trip to this family style resort and made new friends once again.
the beach is beautiful and I walked every morning to the sun and Venus rising above the horizon...can't wait for the next trip and we just wouldn't stay anywhere else...
Gracias to all at the Posada Real and see you soon!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the beach, a few yards from several of the many golf courses in Los Cabos area, close by the new marina "Puerto Los Cabos". With its low - rise structure, charming contemporary Mexican style and cactus gardens, the Posada Real blends perfectly with the rugged beauty of the Baja Peninsula The Posada Real Los Cabos Resort is a totally different property, because you can choose between two options of lodging: Our "All Inclusive" option, where you will receive breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack and a selection of domestic drinks from 11:00am to 23:00 hours; and our unique "Drinks Inclusive" option, where you will receive, FREE of charge, a selection of domestic drinks, from 11:00am to 23:00 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Posada Real Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Real Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western San Jose Del Cabo
- Best Western Posada Real Los Cabos
- San Jose Del Cabo Best Western
- Posada Real Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo