Posada Real Los Cabos
US$ 260
US$ 200
Bookit.com
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 166
  • Breakfast included
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$ 467
US$ 421
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$ 300
US$ 273
  • Pool
Hotel El Ganzo(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$ 378
US$ 334
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$ 297
US$ 249
  • Pool
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$ 510
US$ 354
  • Breakfast included
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$ 546
US$ 470
Priceline
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$ 1,528
US$ 1,375
One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$ 858
US$ 838
1,365 results
All reviewscactus gardensan joseswim up barsmall resortall inclusive packagelos cabosan older hotelmexican familiestaco barbar closeslots of fresh fruitpartial ocean viewtacosstar resortmariachi bandmexican dishesgarden view
Reviewed 6 April 2012

My girlfriend and I had taken our very first trip to cabo 14 years ago and wanted to go back for a reunion. We have both travelled to the Cabo/San Jose area several times since, with family or friends but not just the two of us. We decided on Posada Real after searching and searching and what an excellent choice! This is definately a small (148 rooms) resort and quite old, but the rooms are clean, the cactus garden is beautiful and the staff and most guests VERY friendly. It was like being at Cheers....where everybody knows your name. Drinks were good, food was okay, Mega store right there and town of San Jose close by. Chairs and loungers at poolside and beach were plentiful and venders only come in if you ask them! This is a very quiet resort, great for relaxation, and miles of beach to walk if you wish. Hats off to Urbano who was VERY accomodating when we had a few small issues with our room and he moved us up to the top floor with a lovely ocean and garden view. The cacti were in bloom and so beautiful! Thanks to all the staff.... some of whose names I remember...Benito and Freddy at the poolside bar...Freddy has the best smile EVER! Ismael, Angel and Luis, were also always happy to serve us. Ramon always ready to help us and Gabrielle was outstanding! I would definately go back to the Posada Real where the people are all genuine and proud of their little hotel! We met so many nice people there too.....most of the guests were Canadian when we were there March 5 thru 15.....seems so long ago now....wish I was back there!

Room Tip: Ask for garden view then you will see the ocean from 2nd or 3rd floor for sure!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank csurtel
Reviewed 2 April 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The food was good and always hot (which is not true of most all-inclusives.) Good variety--every night there was chicken, pork, beef, and fish. One night we even had standing rib roast. I did miss not having traditional Mexican flan. They had a cake with flan on top and that wasn't nearly as appealing. We always ate lunch at the poolside snack bar and there was a good selection of sandwiches, fries, and snacks such as fish, chicken, or beef quesadillas, tortilla chips, salsa and guacamole. We never had any trouble finding a beach chair. Beach towels were plentiful and you did not have to sign them out. That was a big plus. Rooms were clean and spacious. We were on the third floor & had a view of the ocean from our balcony. We kept the doors open at night to hear the ocean waves. The way the buildings are configured would allow a view of the ocean from all the rooms on the second or third floor. I'm not certain whether you could see it from the first floor rooms. Hot water for showering was plentiful. Nights were cool enough that we did not need air conditioning. We just kept the sliding door open to the balcony. The cactus garden was beautiful and well maintained. The only complaint I had was that there was never any soap in the dispenser in the lady's room near the pool, and that was true for the entire week we were there. I considered this an important issue & had to carry a bar in my purse. Other than that, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely return.

Room Tip: Second or third floor rooms definitely offer a view of the ocean.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Deloresedina
raulchi, Gerente at Posada Real Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2012

Dear Guest;
Thank you so much for your comments, encourages us to continue with our goal to give an excellent service. We have taken note about the soap and we will solve it immediately.

Warm regards

Reviewed 29 March 2012

My husband and I had the most amazing week at the Posada Real. For about $87 per night, we had everything you could ask for on that kind of budget - including breakfast and watered down booze. The Ritz it isn't, but it was clean, had a great beach (not for swimming), kind staff and an excellent ocation near downtown San Jose. It was the most relaxing week of our life. Even the cheesy night entertainment was fun - especially when my husband surprised me with a song on karaoke night. I would recommend eating out at night. While we didn't have dinner there, one of the highlights of our trip was trying all the different restaurants (all were great!) in town. We loved hanging out by the beach all day and then walking into town for dinner. I am sure we will be returning to the Posada Real sometime in the future.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KellyN
Reviewed 28 March 2012

While this hotel is one of the oldest beachside hotels in Cabo, you get a lot for what you pay. Good service and clean rooms. Nice location on the beach in hotel area walkable to historic San Jose del Cabo and restaurants. Option of all inclusive rates, if you want to just sit on beach and go nowhere. Entertainment in lobby restuarant most nights. Lots of Mexcan families so you feel like you are not in typical Gringo resort.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Casacabanas
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I spent 2 weeks here. Breakfasts and lunches (at buffet) were good, dinners were terrible. Almost all the staff members were great, a few who need an attitude adjustment. The beds were hard as rock, entertainment was boring, and the "hot tub" was dirty and cold. Drinks were great though, all day service(bar closes at 11pm.........) . I enjoyed my trip but next time posada will not be an option.

• Stayed: March 2012