Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 66
Free cancellation until 25/06/21
Priceline
US$ 68
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$ 60
eDreamsUS$ 66
Orbitz.comUS$ 60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019 via mobile

I had a brand new iPhone (had not been used or activated) stolen from my room that was hidden in a closet out of view. It was over a weekend so I was told I had to wait till Monday so the manager could review the security tapes. I waited and mysteriously the "cameras were not working that day." Management refused to talk to me directly. Avoid this hotel at all costs . No accountability and there is a thief working there. Your belongings cannot be trusted with them.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Calgary99
Reviewed 15 May 2019

This room was very reasonable and clean. My only complaint was it was very small. Only one person at a time in the bathroom and my husband had to be on the bed in order for me to get into the bathroom. The bed was super comfortable

Room tip: Get a room away fro the road.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2019

Great for a few days not more, the room was great, a lot of place and plugs for recharging, take the standard suite, a nice swimming place too.
The breakfast was a real Mexican desayuno, bean, meat, egg and toast with only strawberries jam, bring your peanut butter. The cleanness of this place is great everywhere everyday super clean. The people are smiling and a well guard place. The only downsize is to be in front of a busy street.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Good location near small shopping district, clean, functional and air condition rooms, great breakfast with scrambled eggs and local food, pool and friendly staff.
Moderate prices. If you do not care about supper luxury this is a very good place to stay.
Location makes it good for exploring on your own.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Just came back from my trip to Cabo and I really liked this place. It was a bit off that the hotel was situated above several shops with a small parking lot but when you go inside, it’s not too bad. There are no elevators and there are no ground floor rooms so keep that in mind if you have trouble using stairs. We got a suite that got 6 people. There were two separate bedrooms upstairs, a couch and a Murphy bed downstairs in the living room, 2.5 bathrooms, and a kitchen with plates, cutlery, and pans. There is also a fridge, toaster, and microwave. I think there was also a blender! Both floors have balconies that overlook highway 1. There is breakfast every morning if you decide to include breakfast in your reservation - quite small and nearly the same every day but still good. The ladies working breakfast are so sweet and helpful! There is central AC downstairs and individual units in the upstair rooms. There is also free WiFi. We rented a car so it took us maybe 15-20 minutes to get to Cabo San Lucas without traffic and 35 with (because road construction). There are beaches nearby but not really walking distance. I liked this place but it needs and update.

Date of stay: August 2018