Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 197
Hotels.comUS$ 197
getaroom.comUS$ 287
TravelocityUS$ 197
Orbitz.comUS$ 197
CheapTicketsUS$ 197
All reviews mi cocina recommend casa san jose town square spa suite art galleries great boutique small pool superior room small hotel private balcony sitting area rental car whale watching the entire staff hammocks mexico
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 January 2021

Casa Natalia is one of the most relaxing, beautiful, and comfortable hotels I've ever stayed in. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to stay in San Jose Del Cabo. The whole place feels like a charmingly dreamy oasis and yet it's right in the middle of the main plaza. You really get the best of both worlds here. You enjoy a perfect central location in a very walkable part of town, just blocks away from great restaurants, bars, micro-breweries, tequila & mescal tasting, art galleries, and more. You also enjoy the cozy intimacy of this gorgeous hotel, the friendly & attentive staff, and your beautifully decorated room. If you want to lounge by the pool all day reading your book and drinking a few Pacificos, you can do that and be in heaven. You could also spend your days staying active, doing day trips to Todos Santos and snorkeling off the tip of the peninsula (as we did a few days) and just use Casa Natalia as a relaxing home base to recharge your batteries afterwards. You really can't go wrong if you stay here. We were thoroughly delighted for our entire stay. They made this one of our most memorable vacations to date.

Cesar at the front desk helped us book multiple tours and gave us helpful advice for the best beaches to visit (don't miss out on Palmilla!) and the best restaurants to try.

We dined at the Mi Cocina restaurant one night and were delighted by the caliber of the food and the excellent white wine from the Valle Guadalope.

As context, my girlfriend and I stayed here for 5 nights in October. COVID-19 was certainly in the background of our trip but I was impressed by the staff's dedication to masks and their helpful professionalism throughout our time there. They helped arrange transportation from and back to the airport at either end of our stay and were consistently the ideal combination of friendly, attentive, and respectful of our space & privacy.

I'd highly recommend staying here. I know we'll be back!

Room tip: Suite Del Mar was truly luxurious and very private
Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank reillyberkeley
Nathalie Buchler, Director General at Casa Natalia Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Thank you so much for your very lovely feedback on your experience at Casa Natalia and Mi Cocina! We are very pleased to hear that you had a great time and you enjoyed many outdoor activities and visiting beaches as well as Todos Santos!

We will not miss to thank all the staff and specially Cesar to help make your stay even more special!

We all wish you a happy 2021 and we can't wait to welcoming you again very soon!

All the best

Reviewed 25 December 2020

We spent 5 days at Casa Natalia in Nov and Dec 2020. This boutique hotel is quaint, quiet and a great place to stay. The staff were friendly and professional. The rooms were very clean and well appointed. The hotel is right on the main square in San Jose del Cabo, but still was quiet and safe. This is a hotel I would definitely return to.

Date of stay: December 2020

Muchas gracias for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent visit to Casa Natalia Boutique Hotel!

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and we all look forward to welcoming you again very soon!!!

See you again very soon!

Reviewed 9 December 2020

Loved staying here. Great staff, the design was inspirational. You have to try the sea bass at the restaurant Mi Cocino. Located right on the plaza great shopping, and great mingling. Enjoyed the Art Walk and December festivities.

Date of stay: December 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely feed back on your stay with us at Casa Natalia! We all wish you a happy 2021 and we hope to welcoming you again very soon...to discover more!

Happy to hear when our guest enjoy our hotel and restaurant and specially what our historic town offers to our guests!

Muchos Saludos

Reviewed 29 November 2020

Rediscover Casa Natalia where your safety and relaxation are their primary concerns!

Casa Natalia is an exquisite oasis of tranquility from your busy life!

Their restaurant, Mi Cocina, has the finest cuisine. We rarely eat anywhere else when we stay there, because there is no other restaurant that tastes this delicious!

Date of stay: October 2020

Thank you so much and we are so happy to welcoming you again and again! Always so happy when our guest are happy and appreciate what we do with lots of efforts and love!

Hope you had a nice start of the new year and see you again very soon!

Saludos

Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

I was excited to stay here given all the good reviews, but this ended up being one of the worst hotel experiences ever. Things appear to have gone downhill a lot this year.

- No security at premises overnight

I needed help with a fan that was making a lot of noise at 10.30pm. I went down to the reception area (rooms don’t have phones), but no one was there. There was no security guard either. The hotel is located in the main square of donwtown San Jose, while crime in Baja California has been on the rise. I shouted for help a bunch of times, but nobody showed up. I tried again an hour later as I still couldn’t sleep because of the noise and wasn’t feeling well, but it turned out there wasn’t a single staff member or security guard at the entire property after 10 and until 7am. I really did not feel safe at all as there were barely any guests at the hotel. I am assuming this was due to low occupancy and cost cuts. But security is not an area where you should have cut costs. Likewise if anyone needs medical help after 10pm.

- Staff not wearing masks

Multiple staff members – including a lady receptionist I spoke to for a while and a woman who worked at the gift shop – never bothered to wear masks. Some may be ok with it, but it appears to be against COVID protocols the hotel itself established.

- Management unresponsive

I complained about the health & safety issues to the staff members and told them I did not want to continue to stay at the hotel. They said it wasn’t their policy to give refunds, but I could talk to management. However, the mystical manager was not available (despite there not being many guests) and never reached out to me as requested. I ended up having to pay double to stay elsewhere.

These were the biggest issues but I would mention a few others:

- Poor wifi (ok only to check email… barely)
- No breakfast option (only toast and pastries – not ok if you are gluten-free); assuming this is another COVID-related cost cut. I was told to go and have breakfast elsewhere even though I paid for it
- Very noisy highway behind the hotel – started hearing a lot of traffic noise around 5-6am; a problem if you are sensitive to noise

Having said that, the hotel is beautifully decorated and centrally located. It must have been lovely at one point, but wouldn’t recommend it today if you care about health, safety and good service.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Nyctravel20

Thank you so much for your feedback and we are very disappointed to hear that your experience was not as we wish all of our guests have!

At Casa Natalia, our team has done all necessary courses to respect the protocoles of safety related to COVID 19 and we are very careful to all procedures related to the issue!

Best Regards