Perhaps it's because your idea of a relaxing holiday is to bake in the sun, trapped at an overpriced "all inclusive" somewhere on the highway to Cabo San Lucas. Maybe you prefer impersonal international hotel chain remote outposts with other people's kids underfoot and little opportunity to interact with the local community (unless an expensive cab ride into Cabo for an even more expensive night on the town counts as interaction.) Maybe you so prefer homogenized hotel lobby and room decors that uniquely artistic architecture and furnishings leave you cold. Perhaps the obvious pride daily reflected in the helpfulness of staff and owner-managers just isn't your cup of tea.
Or pehaps you haven't holidayed in San Jose del Cabo yet because you hate visiting fascinating small towns with amazing shops and studios exhibiting the works of the area's outstanding artisans and painters, many of whom are internationally reknowned. Maybe you could care less about bargaining for great deals on unique jewellery, authentic Mexican handicrafts and fabulous home decor items, all available within easy strolling distance of the Casa Natalia's front door. Probably you'd hate the opportunity to choose dining destinations from a remarkable range of cafes and restaurants offering up scrumptious daily menus from Mexican and American traditional to European gourmet fare - again, all within easy walking distance. Indeed, if you choose to stay at home, the Casa Natalia's own Mi Cocina will never disappoint. (It's chocolate chicken main course , for one thing, is to die for.)
My husband and I spent at enchanted 12 days at the Casa Natalia in the days before Christmas. (Enjoying the children's concert in the town's central plaza remains just one of many favorite memories.) We are ever grateful for the kindness and helpfulness of the hotel's staff and have no hesitation about recommending it highly - particularly to mature travellers who appreciate the charms of a small, luxury hotel with easy pedestrian access to a lovely and lively village environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Natalia is an intimate 18 room European-style boutique hotel located in the historic village of San Jose del Cabo in Baja California Sur since 1999. Nestled in the art district of San Jose del Cabo, Casa Natalia is right in the midst of Spanish Colonial buildings, quaint shops, romantic restaurants and a lush nature preserve estuary. The grounds are an oasis of 39 full-grown palm trees and tropical bougainvilles. The outdoor palapa lounge indulges guests with views of the hotel's cascading waterfalls, heated swimming pool and open flame braziers. Here, you can meet the owners and staff of this gem of leisure, luxury and romance. We are proud of our working family, and enthusiastic to meet with you at our 'Casa'. Casa Natalia is renowned for its personalized service and attention to details, as well as for its innovative cuisine served at Mi Cocina Restaurant and Baja Oyster Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Natalia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Natalia Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Casa Natalia Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo