Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,666 results
All reviews fun team steak night los cabos pool concierge bedroom villa washer and dryer pool bar ceviche rented a car mexican night beautiful property special shout ping pong san jose water aerobics beach volleyball ocean view
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021

Room was great, staff were very helpful, David and Leorel at the pool were very helpful
Dining options are very limited with the same menu all the time even at the pool
I got food poisoning at your restraunt out on Baja Point.
Thinking back, i ate there 3 times, the first 2 times i had the runs,
The third time i got the runs as well as throwing up, for 36 hours.
The next day i went to reception and ask where the Doctor was located, i went there and no one was there. A girl showed up I assume sent by reception.She said the Doctor wouldn't be in until 3:00 pm. It was about 9:30 am at that time.
She ask me what my problem was and said she was calling a manager.
She tried to be helpful but she was just collecting information.
A manager never showed up, the chef came by and ask what happened and i told him, he sent 4 bottles of elecrtrolite to my room and that is the last i head from him.
later that day the Doctor called and said to eat crackers and electrolites
The doctor said she would call back but never heard from her.
I couldn't keep anything down, a sip of water sent me back to the bathroom. That went on for 36 hours.
My complaint is that hotel Management didn't check to see how I was doing or if i needed anything.
Didn't hear from the chef and it was his place that made me sick.
I'm 82 years old and this was a terrible experience to go through when I was on vacation. I'm still having problems getting my body system to adjust to my normal life.
And it appears to me that Resort Management took no interest in my problem or offer any assistance.
Actually I am still sick with bone aChe muscle ach and extremely tired.
And it has been 8 d,ays
Donald Larsen
dnlars1@gmail.com
949 933 2420

1  Thank donlT5189EM
Management response:Responded 4 May 2021

Dear Mr. Larsen,

We would like to thank you for staying with us and posting your review.
We are sorry to hear you got sick while you were on vacation, our team is very committed with all our guest and we are aware that Our Chef and part of our staff were checking up on you, and even some phone calls were made to your room in case you needed anything while you were feeling unwell. Accordingly with our records, medical assistance was offered, but was refused, we also checked during the same day if we received a similar report as yours, but we had only your report.

We really car about the experience and of course the wellbeing of our guest and we are deeply sorry that this happens while you vacation in our resort.

Thank you again for sharing with us your valuable feedback. We remain at your faithful service.

We hope you get to feel better soon!

Regards,

Reviewed 27 April 2021 via mobile

The activities director, Mauricio, was fabulous. He has so much positive energy and makes a point to include everyone. He does his best to be sure everyone is having a good time. He goes above and beyond during this time to help you escape and have fun.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 30 April 2021

Dear Explore28505,

It was an honor to have hosted you in your recent visit at Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa, we are glad to know that you took the chance to stay in our beautiful property, we are always eager to provide the Westin Experience to all our guests.
Thank you so much for your kind comments about our service, activities in the pool area and spectacular staff, we will share your good comments with Mauricio about his great customer service.

We remain at your faithful service.

Executive office

Reviewed 24 April 2021

A big thank you to the poolside restaurant and breakfast server, Fidel. He is very energetic and offered amazing service throughout our stay. The pool is gorgeous! I could've spent the whole weekend poolside. The 2-bedroom suite was huge and offered amazing balcony views! Thanks for a great vacation!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 30 April 2021

Dear Katwak44,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted to learn that your visit was incredible and will pass along your comments to the team, especially to Fidel.
We strive to be the best and to make sure our guests enjoy coming back time and time again, your wonderful words motivate us to improve everyday.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again for many more special moments in the future!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you need any assistance in planning your next stay with us.

Be well,

Executive office

Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

Baja Point is picturesque in every way and has limitless amenities. Daniel Balleza and his team are extremely helpful and will find you any restaurant or activity you are looking for on the cape. They helped us plan out every day we were there and resolved issues we ran into. Baja Point will not disappoint.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 29 April 2021

Dear Jeff R,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team is always committed to exceeding each and every one of your expectations, we will share your comments with all of them, especially with Daniel Balleza about his extraordinary customer service.
We truly hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 20 April 2021

We had a safe and fun spring break! This property is very suitable and safe for family. Staff was extremely friendly. We loved the daily activities with Mauricio in the pool! The restarant on site - El Suerlto was a good as anywhere we went off site. The service was exceptional, ask for Eduardo!

Management response:Responded 23 April 2021

Dear ashleyh171,

Thank you very much for choosing Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa. Your satisfaction and your perfect memories are one of our most important goals and our staff is always willing to exceed your expectations.
Will share your comments with all of them, especially with Mauricio about his extraordinary customer service.
We truly hope we can welcome you back again in the near future.

Warmest regards,