I was initially attracted by the very good price and the location. Once we checked in, we were pleasantly surprised by the lovely facility. Our room was right off the palm shaded pool. The buildings are full of dark Spanish furniture and large Olmec-like stone figures. The continental breakfast is small but fine and can be eaten on the outdoor patio. My wife has a relaxing two hour massage and facial here for a fraction of the price at home.
Hard to beat this hotel for a combination of value and quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Tropicana Inn, our 42 Mexican style Tamaral rooms and Suites, are beautifully appointed with colonial touches of old Mexico. The fully airconditioned individually styled Tamaral rooms includes all the amenities you expect with irresistible pillow top mattresses, Luxury linens, direct dial phone, cable TV, frigde, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath accessories. All rooms have full or partial views of the pool, swim up palapa bar and our beautiful tropical grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo