Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Review Highlights
Perfect service 🤩

Amazing service! We had a large group in Cabo for 5 nights and a lot of places to go during that... read more

Reviewed today
581malisaf
Wonderful Experience!

We had a perfect transportation experience with Cabo Premium Logistics! They were at the airport... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
205megana
Redmond, Washington

Recommended experiences in and around San Jose del Cabo
from US$ 15.00
from US$ 169.90
from US$ 43.08
More Info
All reviews coconut water stocked with beer grocery store shopping stop great service booster seat cold drinks his team via email excellent communication transportation service great company star service great price always on time private transportation holding a sign
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

3rd time using this company and I’ll call them again on my next visit! Due to COVID we had flight changes, and numbers in our group change- each time the response was- “no problem!” Prompt for pickup on both ends of our trip, with clean comfortable vehicles!

Reviewed 9 March 2021

Drivers were on time very friendly and excellent drivers and very affordable. We will definitely use them again we cant wait to come back

Reviewed 3 March 2021

Because of CoVID fears we didn’t want to ride with strangers from Cabo airport to resort and back. I found Cabo Premium Logistics on Trip Advisor and give it my highest recommendation. They are first class but very reasonable. Our drivers Ramon( pick up ) and Alan ( return) were wonderful and we paid them directly. Refreshments and a grocery stop included. The vehicles are new and freshly sanitized for each customer.Drivers are on time,very helpful, and speak excellent English. CPL is very easy to contact by email, quick to reply and responsive to your needs. I love arriving in Cabo and having my transportation easy to find and my name on a sign! I will use them from now on. Do yourself a favor and contact them. Thank you, Alan and Ramon.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Serious, kind, professional, excellent price in comparison with others. Dependable, accomodating, we had to change dates and times a couple of times and always a YES even though we had pre paid for the service.
Thank you and we'll keep using you from now on!

Reviewed 1 March 2021

top knotch service, alan did a great job . nice clean vehicles, drinks for the ride, and included a grocery stop at fresko in san jose. on the departure ramon was the driver and took us the back way , the first time going that way . no traffic at all and different sites... you cant go wrong using them... thanks again alan

Date of experience: February 2021