57 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$871
Hotels.com$871
FindHotel$871
getaroom.com$893
Trip.com$871
1,778 results
All reviews ocean restaurant diamond concierge international restaurant floor butler los cabos chef ruben shrimp burger palace members lebanese food infinity pool ice room bath salts sunset sail pool concierge butler service cancun location honeymoon suite
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Its our last night of a wonderful eight day stay at Le Blanc, Los Cabos.
Having experienced the services at the Cancun location, we knew we were in for a treat. As expected, the personnel was attentive and very friendly. Thank you Leonardo for your guidance, our Butlers Ricardo and staff, accessible, readily responding to our needs.
The restaurants offer an array of delicious meals, warmly welcomed with excellent service. Our best regards to:
Alberto and Joatzin at the International.
Magali, Omar, Agustin at Ocean (loved the lobster pozole and ceviche)
Above all to the exceptional chef Pamela at Mezze and all her staff. This was definitely a culinary experience.
Last but not least, and with the utmost respect, thank you Antonio Martinez and spa staff.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank mina3947
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2020

Dear mina3947,

We sincerely thank you for having trust in us as your getaway destination. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed our resort surrounded by our warm staff, they are always committed to exceeding your expectations.

I'm glad that our staff provided you with the best service, we will congratulate Ricardo, Leonardo, Alberto Yoatzin, Magali, Omar, Agustin, Chef Pamela and the Mezze staff, and last but not least Antonio and the spa staff. Thank you for your nice comments about our incredible resort, all of us will be waiting with excitement for your return at this your home away from home Le Blanc.

Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

So this is my second trip to Le Blanc in the last 5 weeks. That should tell you what I think of this place. The staff and service are fantastic, but the food is what really blows me away at this resort. I'm literally stunned how good everything is, the only all-inclusive I've ever been to that serves good lobster. At other places it's not even edible. I even thought the sushi was good and I'm a total snob living in LA. For anyone who wants to know, Sushi Gen is my favorite place there. The premium liquor is also top shelf with Don Julio 70 and Johnny Black available.

I need to mention that the staff here is fantastic as well. All of the wait staff is awesome but some special shout outs are needed for the men and women at the pool. Sebastian is the man who made sure I always had the set up and location I needed. He actually remembered not only my name, but my girls name as well from our initial visit 5 weeks ago. Totally impressive. Karen serving drinks is a total rock star. She went above and beyond, bringing us our beverages before the current one was even empty. Edna was awesome as well as Victor and Alejandro. I'm sure I'm missing some people as I like to enjoy myself and drink to excess.

I also need to say that you BETTER TIP THESE F'ING PEOPLE when you go down there. They are busting their asses off in the heat wearing masks to give you great service.

I could write all day but have to get back to work. Also a should out to the butlers David and Abraham and all the others who work hard to make this a 5 star experience.

By far the best all-inclusive we've ever been to and we will be back regularly.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank GeorgeA181090292
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2020

Dear GeorgeA181090292

We are delighted to read that we have created a memorable trip for you. Your feedback motivates us to keep moving forward and delivering an excellent service, as you mentioned our warm service is one of the assets of our resort, every person of our staff members is compromised and dedicated to you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly if you need any assistance in planning your next stay with us.

We will be waiting for you with our Coco Le Blanc drink at your check-in.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 4 September 2020

We just returned from our 14 day stay at LeBlanc. This is our third time there. We just can’t stay away. This resort is beautiful in every way. From the service, safety, butlers, food, concierges, and all the wonderful people. Everything there is fabulous that’s why we keep going back.
Fabian our concierge for our stay while we were there was fabulous. Always checking with us to make sure everything was perfect! He’s very good at what he does and is truly a great asset to LeBlanc. We love to see him each time we return.
Audii at the front doors as you arrive makes you feel so welcome and is so friendly. He makes sure you get to where you need to be to get checked in and takes care of luggage etc. while your checking in. He also is a great asset to the team at LeBlanc!
We had such fabulous service from so many people I hope I don’t forget anyone! Sebastin at the pool, helping set up our cabana every day. Roberto at Blanc Asia, Estevan the chef there, also so the manger at Blanc Asia.
You have to go to the Lobby Bar during your stay. Jesus, Nancy, and Rosario are the best! The are so fun and make the best drinks! They are great assets to LeBlanc.
Diego in Blanc Italia is also fabulous from helping with menu choices to just being an overall fabulous server. Fabulous food!
Don’t miss out on the restaurant Mezze. It’s Lebanese food and is so good? Iwant to thank the manager Meracruz and Jesus for the fabulous meal they had prepared for us.
Eduardo was our butler during our stay for this trip. He was also fabulous! He was ready and willing to do or help with whatever you ask!
Honestly you need to go there and see for yourself how wonderful this resort really is. You will not be disappointed! It is a top notch, first class resort and that includes the service, location, and all the employees. They are all a huge asset to LeBlanc and work very hard to make sure your trip is perfect in every way! The service is exceptional!
We will be back soon! Book you trip now! No where better in Cabo!.

Room tip: We love the Honeymoon Suite Ocean View from all of them!
2  Thank marknD3444IN
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2020

Dear marknD3444IN,

We are honored and delighted to receive such an amazing review from your recent visit to our resort, we are thrilled to read that you enjoyed the beauty and luxury of Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos we agree that our property has amazing service, I'm glad to know that Fabian, Audel, Jesus, Nancy,RosarioDiego, Maricruz and Jesus made you feel like home.

We aim to provide the most unforgettable experiences, and we will be pleased to welcome you many more times and keep pampering you as you deserve.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 1 September 2020

My husband and I just returned from 5 day vacation at Le Blanc!! I can not express the level of commitmet the employee's have for the guests. They want to make your experience here one that you will never forget. They offer transfers to/from airport, you just need to give them your flight info before you travel. Picked us up in a Cadillac SUV. We arrived, all had masks on, check our temps and gave us sanitizer for our hands. Do not worry about
Covid. They go above and beyond!! We felt safe all the time. The chef at Mezze prepared us a 4 course meal for our 30th Anniversary. EXCELLENT! It was my birthday the next day, Fernando put balloons around our umbrella and had a bottle of champagne waiting for us!! The service was impeccable. It was sad to leave. Raul gave us a ride back to the airport. Perfect gentleman had a great conversation with him. I can't say enough about this resort. We will be back again!

Room tip: All the rooms have a good view!
2  Thank Hylite49
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2020

Dear Hylite49

First of all thank you so much for having taken a moment of your time to share with us and the travel community your memories about your recent stay at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, from the begin with the title of your review, we are happy to know that your stay was awesome and that we pampered you and your husband for your special celebrations also we are glad to know that all our strict health and sanitizing protocols were noticed and pleasant to you, we are very proud to say that we are one of the resorts with a very large sanitizing process to assure the confidence of our visitors, saying this thank you for your wonderful comments to Chef Pamela, Fernando, and Raul, we will congratulate all of them for their remarkable job.

We will be ready to welcome you in the near future for a stay full of special memories.

Reviewed 31 August 2020

My spouse and I had never been to an all-inclusive resort and were actually quite apprehensive about going to one. Our lovely neighbors convinced us to go with them and it was the best decision we have made for a vacation destination, especially during this COVID epidemic. I felt safer at the resort with regard to the pandemic than I do when I go grocery shopping in Atlanta! Everything is sanitized and wiped down frequently, temperatures taken, sanitizer offered everywhere! And the service, food, drinks and amenities were unparalleled. Staff at the resort are so pleasant and accommodating. Our butlers, Fernando and Angel, were always there to help with any request and outstanding at their profession - thanks to both of them for making our stay so amazing! My breakfast servers were extremely helpful and kind - thanks to Oscar, Luis, Alberto, Jose and one young man with a rather long Aztec name that I now can't remember... They were all so good at their job and made me feel welcomed and special. Emanuel in the Cafe was the best! He made us our specialty coffees, served our desserts and provided great recommendations. At the pool, we were served by a number of excellent staff including: Edna, Karen, Sebastian, and Bladimir. The drinks and food were plentiful and our favorite spot at the pool was set up with towels and water/ice every day! What superb service! Someone is doing great hiring and staff training at this resort! The food at every restaurant we ate at was of super high quality and beautifully presented. Our favorite restaurant was Asia which we visited multiple times - our waiter, Javier, and Oliver made our dinners so memorable by encouraging us to try out everything - helpful with any requests. The food was spectacular - I especially loved the lobster and the duck. Finally, the room was also fantastic; luxurious in so many ways from the towels and robes to the rain shower head and body wash and shampoos! It seems like the rooms were cleaned multiple times a day. If I could give a rating higher than 5 stars, I would! I highly recommend this resort to anyone looking for a safe and luxurious getaway where you will be treated like a king (or queen)!

Room tip: All the rooms face the ocean so you can't go wrong. We like the higher floors for the expansive views of the resort and the ocean.
3  Thank LudyvanB
Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, Director General at Le Blanc Spa Resort Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Dear LudyvanBf,

Thank you so much for your review, we are honored to learn from your review that we had the pleasure of being your first luxury all-inclusive resort and that we provided you a wonderful service, our team is always committed to exceeding your expectations, our special tours, delicious food, and relaxing spa are always focused on delivering only the best experiences, thank you for your comments about Fernando, Angel Oscar, Luis, Alberto, Jose, Edna, Karen, Sebastian, Bladimir, Emmanuel and Javier your words really motivate us to keep providing an excellent service.

We hope to welcome you back and pamper you, with our quality service and provide stunning moments.