“I really enjoy this place!”

Cynthia Fresh! Restaurant and Organic Market
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 15 November 2015

It's been a long time since I visited this restaurant and I always enjoy it.
The food is fresh and tastes like home.
I really like the salads and the soups.
This time I tried a carrot soup with a salad and also ordered the chicken parmesan which was delicious.
My children ordered pizza and it was very good too.
The service is the best and they also have music.
I really recommend this place if you are in san jose.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Fairly quiet place the evening I was there. Nice staff. the carrot soup was a bit plane, but the grilled fish on the salad was tasty.

Reviewed 13 November 2015 via mobile

My fiance loves fresh organic foods, but sometimes it is not the best tasting fare, Cynthia' is delicious! The prices are good and you receive very large quantities. The Jamaican tea was delicious. Healthy alternative that is delicious. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

we just wandered down as we wanted a little something at the end of our travel day, and saw the restaurant on our way to check in to the hotel. We had no idea that it was going to be so delicious. We have had great food in San Jose and this is right up at the top. One person had the steak - cooked perfectly and the other had chicken - deliciously stuffed with goat cheese and spinach. The salad that came with the meal was almost a meal, noticeably fresh ingredients (we grow our own tomatoes, and there is nothing like fresh vege). Portions were very generous. The service was courteous, Cynthia was enthusiastic, informative, and friendly. Although it was upper level dining in terms of food experience and service, we were amazed at the lower prices. Lots more delicious items on the menu and music on Fridays we understand. We will be back!

Reviewed 12 November 2015

I wish we could have gone back. It was fancier than any of the other places we went to and the fish tacos we amazing. Excellent service. We went for lunch but would have liked to go back for dinner.