I go to cabo a great deal and usually stay in the Corridor at the Grand Regina.... so I am spoiled....I admit it.....This is a nice timeshare resort.... nothing bad to say....but it is not unusual or spectacular....good rooms, good services, but it is a large complex and not particuarly unique or special.....I would stay here if you could get a great deal, but there are better, more upscale resorts in Cabo....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is one of the many Casa Dorada in Los Cabos area. Please note we are "Casa Dorada Spa & Golf Resort" located between both towns (San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas) at the area known as the Tourist Corridor within the Cabo Real area at KM 19.5. The Home Resort will allow you the access to their common areas such as the beach, two pools, spa, restaurants and bars. This resort is an European Plan, meaning that there is no All-Inclusive or Mean Plan Package available and food & beverages will be subject to an extra charge. All rooms are considered as Ocean View and the assignment of the rooms will be based on availability. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Club Casa Dorada Spa And Golf Resort
- Club Casa Dorada Spa & Golf Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort San Jose Del Cabo