“Excellent Mediterranean food”

Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Nanaimo, Canada
“Excellent Mediterranean food”
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My wife and I discovered Apostolis when we were exploring the area around the Megastore, looking for somewhere to eat. It is an unassuming restaurant, with a palapa roof, beside a little mall. So there was no view. But the tables are nicely set with table cloths and the walls are adorned with hundreds of empty wine bottles, so it had an intimate and friendly atmosphere. More important the food was excellent - we selected the fresh catch, mahi mahi and sea bass, done in the house style. It was delicious. The service was friendly and attentive. Obiously it is well known to the locals because it was quite busy. We recommended it to friends and they were very happy with it too. It will be on our favourites' list for next year's holiday.

• Visited February 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

ATL, GA
“OK”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Cute environment, outdoor taqueria style with tons of vino bottles everywhere. Food was OK. But probably overpriced. Not a bad meal but not a great one. I was more enthused about the women's soccer game across the street. Those chicas were pretty darn good.

• Visited February 2012
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
“A small gem in San Jose !”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful dining experience at this great Greek restaurant. It is located behind the Mega store and in front of the soccer field. The decor is quaint with wine bottles hanging everywhere. Pleasant atmosphere...feels like Cabo. The owner is extremely attentive. He greets you and serves you. He is full of personality and makes sure your dining experience is memorable. Dinner starts with homemade Humus and pita..delicious. The Greek salad is a must. Full of feta cheese and large enough for two people. We had the sea bass for dinner. What can I say....incredible. Well cooked with an amazing sauce...we highly recommend it. At the end of the meal the owner gave us a small glass of complimentary homemade liquor..nice touch. An experience worth going back for...very soon. Go you will not regret it.

• Visited January 2012
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
“One of my favorite places in cabo!!”
Reviewed 8 January 2012

I have been to this place many, many times and every time I recommend this place people call me to thank me as it is the best place to have mediterranean food in cabo!
The chef is a great person to know. He will cook for you and go to your table to make sure everything is ok. You can have a nice soup or salad and the fish is so fresh and delicious I can tell you, you will be back before the week ends...
If you like greek food this place is a must!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Lorenia A
“Great local”
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Pleasant atmosphere with very friendly service. Pablo is the real deal.
The food is very good and great value for money. I would come back for the marinated octopus. It is marinated for twenty days and then put on the grill. Unbelievably tender and delicious.