“Great Prime Rib & Scampi Fetticini”
Review of Quivira Steakhouse

Quivira Steakhouse
Ranked #126 of 720 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to P.B., Montecristo, and later Novaispania for over 10 years and have always had good experiences. However, Quivira keeps getting better each time we visit. At our last dinner I had a delicious 14oz serving of Rare+ Prime Rib that was perfectly cooked. My wife had the Scampi Fetticini that was as good as any you can get. Amazing quality and flavor for a diverse menu. Give it a try, they are truly serving steakhouse quality meals in a wonderful beach setting.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I had the ribeye steak and the wife had the small petite filet. The meat was perfectly cooked and nicely presented. For desert we had the carrot cake!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 16 February 2018

A very nice option if you are staying at a Pueblo Bonita resort, the resto is located in Quivira a master planned guard gate community 10 mins from downtown cabo at their Jack Nicklaus golf club overlooking the ocean. The pricing is not cheap but the food is good and service was also good.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had a reservation to celebrate our honeymoon and arrived a little early. We got a spot at the bar right away with the help of the amazing hostess, Stephanie. Once our table was ready, she gave us the option to sit inside or outside. Our servers, Alberto and Yovan, were the best. Alberto was so fun, yet still professional. He even took me and my husband outside and took pictures of us with the sunset. AMAZING!!!! Yovan always made sure we had everything we needed. This was definitely the best dinner and service we have ever had. If you ever get the chance to go, please ask for Yovan or Alberto. They will make sure you have the time of your life.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Great view, good service and excellent filet mignon. Sea bass was under-cooked. People near bar and just outside the outdoor dining area smoke quite a bit and depending on the breeze, it could bother a non-smoker (like me).