Open today: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great service

notnalb
Houston
Airport to hotel drop off

Maddie H

1,155 results
All reviews great service cold beer and water return trip to the airport detailed instructions private transfer round trip service prompt service confirmation email flight was delayed friendly driver great driver always on time time share these guys great ride top notch other companies
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Very professional. Good value - saved $40 compared to booking through our hotel. On time. I even emailed to push back our pick up time at departure because we wanted to enjoy more of the morning. Got a prompt response via email! We still made it to the airport on time!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I found cabo Shuttle through google when searching reviews. I got a quote and compared with a taxi and a few other places and it was cheaper than a taxi so of course I booked it.
We booked a private ride which I highly recommend. The instructions are very straight forward. Go to the umbrella number listed and there are plenty of people waiting to help that work for Cabo Shuttles.
We waited about 5 minutes till our driver pulled up in a brand new suburban. Our driver was Adrian and he was the nicest ever! He had SOO many great suggestions. He was the same driver for us on the way there and back. He arrived at our hotel 10 minutes early and was just as great on the way back.
the car was very clean and a smooth drive. We also enjoyed beers provided by Adrian on both trips.
I highly recommend taking this service!

1  Thank Maddie H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The shuttle vehicles were very nice and clean. The drivers were friendly and welcoming. Definite would recommend when traveling to and from the airport in Cabo.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I vacationed in Cabo once before and we used a shared van shuttle which can take a long time because not all of the passengers are staying at the same resort. This time we used Cabo Shuttle services and got a private car. That definitely is so much better! Our drivers were kind and helpful with recommendations. We even had a bit of time to shop for provisions before getting to our hotel. The rates seem expensive but it is for the whole car/SUV and if you book round trip it is reasonable.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is the second year we have used Cabo Shuttle Service for our trip back-and-forth from the airport to our resort. Each time the service has been great.
Once confirmed, they send an email with excellent directions on how to find them at the airport (and not get caught by the timeshare people).
They were easy to find at the airport and we were greeted warmly at their stand. Our SUV arrived approximately five minutes later with cold beer and water for our trip.
We had arranged for a 30 minute market stop so they gave us a choice of Costco, Walmart or La Comer. The driver was friendly and helpful.
I had shopped around a bit and this was the least expensive service rated five stars. We will use them again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Been using these guys the last two years with several trips to Cabo in those two years (10 trips total) . It’s always an suv that picks you up with beers in a cooler and a Friendly driver. Highly recommend these guys.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Their shuttle service is the best!! Upon exiting the airport, there are tons of other people trying to "trick" you into going with them. Cabo Shuttles services provided clear directions and information that made our journey from our gate to their SUV seamless. Our return trip was just as good. They even emailed me to confirm our return time. Thank you for making our stay in Cabo hassle free!!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our drivers were informative, friendly and efficient. We are chose the private because sitting in a shuttle while numerous people are dropped off at all the different hotels/resorts is a pain so for us the extra money for private is a well worth it!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have reviewed Cabo Shuttle Services before but wanted to give them another 5 star review due to our recent experience. My friend and I were meeting in Cabo coming from two different cities. My flight was delayed approx. 3 hours and I was able to rearrange our scheduled airport transportation with Cabo Shuttle so that we both were able to get to our resort separately. We received the return confirmation email 24 hours prior to pick up and our return shuttle arrived promptly at the resort. I am impressed with their consistent and professional service and I highly recommend them for a non-hassle experience. I believe the best endorsement is from repeat customers who choose to use the same service over again. I will always choose Cabo Shuttle when visiting the area.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We booked a round trip service with Cabo Shuttle Services. The company gave us clear and easy directions on finding the shuttle/driver upon arriving at the airport. Jesus was a first driver and he was friendly and pleasant. When going back to the airport, Jose was our driver. He was on time to pick us up at our resort, and he was friendly and informative in our ride to the airport. I will certainly use Cabo Shuttle Services again, for ease and comfort.