The Cape, a Thompson Hotel
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 564
US$ 550
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Rose(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 389
US$ 379
  • Pool
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 85
US$ 82
US$ 390
US$ 352
Bookit.com
US$ 928
Bookit.com
Cabo Inn Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
US$ 57
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$ 938
US$ 910
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 565
US$ 463
  • Breakfast included
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 323
US$ 282
  • Pool
Bahia Hotel & Beach House(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$ 279
US$ 167
  • Restaurant
1,243 results
All reviewsrooftop barglass boxpanoramic suitestunning hotelsalt water poolday bedthe open air lobbyboutique hotelinfinity poolpool staffel arcocevichemoment you arrivefour seasonssound of the wavesviews are amazingfamous arch
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We recently stayed at The Cape for our honeymoon and it was an absolute dream. As a first timer in Cabo, I wasn't sure what to expect, but even in the days preceding our arrival we were contacted by their concierge to ensure there would be no hiccups. You truly feel special from the moment you step onto their grounds, their attention to detail is impeccable and everything you could ever need is literally right there.

So why the Cape?
--Impeccable attention to detail by ALL of their employees: from the front desk, to the bellmen, baristas, housekeepers and waiters.
--As honeymooners we were gifted with tequila from the hotel, spiced mangos, and a bottle of celebratory champagne from Expedia
--The hotel is one of the few major hotels that has a view of El Arco head on with a private beach. We were blessed enough to stay in 201, which included a personal plunge pool, 270 degree view and double vanity sink
--Rooftop with entertainment/live music nightly, gorgeous sunset views
--Infinity pool with swim-up service
--Best menu items: guacamole and chips, FRENCH TOAST
--GlassBox cafe with the BEST coffee, you can never go wrong with just a strong cup to start your day, or treat yourself with one of Julio's creations. He is so good at what he does and is an incredible asset to the Cape's team, he made us feel most at home out of all the staff, like old friends. Have an iced mocha if you get the chance. You're welcome.

All in all The Cape is one of the best kept secrets in Cabo, possibly not a secret at all. We can't wait to return!

Room Tip: If possible stay in a room ending in -01! Panoramic view!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I remember having a very great experience with my girlfriend here a couple months ago. The property was clean and well maintained and there wasn't too many people. The room/views, pools and the beach were all amazing. Good location for couples. Too bad that girl and I are no longer together. I don't even know why I'm writing this.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is terrific. My wife and I with two teenage boys stayed in the "Thompson Suite", which worked great for us. The boys slept in the living room on couches. That room is separated from the bedroom with sliding doors, that do not latch or lock but provided sufficient privacy. Privacy does lack with the shower, as it can only be set off with a sheer curtain.

There is a huge balcony with this room that has a hot tub, which we used daily. I believe every room in the hotel overlooks the Sea of Cortez. It's really nice.

Manta is fine dining. My wife and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner there. The Rooftop Bar has amazing views, the menu/food is only so-so. The Ledge is a casual restaurant with good breakfast options.

My wife used the spa - twice. Once for a facial from Rosa, and she went back later for Rosa to give her a massage. Evidently, Rosa is quite talented. One of my sons visited the hair stylist for a haircut, and he was pleased with the results of that.

This is an upscale hotel - my wife used the phrase "swishy" multiple times describing it to people. It feels more like an upscale hotel rather than a resort, but being right on the water, that's a great combo for us.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our first stay at The Cape, and we have stayed at all of the other luxury resorts in Cabo. The architecture and landscape design is very modern, but comfortable, which I loved. Very stylish overall. We stayed in a one bedroom villa, while our teenage daughters stayed in a regular double room. Both were spectacular. The service is what really made The Cape a standout. I have to give a shout out to our two concierges, Diego and Rey, for their attentiveness and friendliness. At breakfast every day, Renato and Arturo were most welcoming and responsive. I had a massage from Rosio that was the best of my life. Employees were solicitous, but not overly familiar or pestering. Just really friendly and competent. The roof top bar is amazing at sunset, although beware it gets chilly and you should make a reservation for a good spot. The food at the two restaurants, Manta (fine dining) and The Ledge, were both excellent. My only complaint was service was excruciatingly slow both dinners at The Ledge. The only serve dinner outdoors, so it gets chilly, but it also just took forever to get our food. They need to address that. Otherwise, it was perfect and we would go back for sure!

Room Tip: A higher room has the best view of the ocean, but they're all good views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Cape Hotel to start was outstanding. It met all of our expectations. The secluded beach front was great. Nelson, Lenny, and Jose at the pool offered phenomenal service. We will be back, Art! 46

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple