Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Jetski rentals

Easy check in, quick tutorial and then you’re off riding jetskis in the sea. They do not offer... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Santinfam
via mobile
Glass bottom water taxi to Lovers Beach!

We took the brief glass bottom taxi/tour out to the arch. While on our tour our guide informed us... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lanster8521
Vancouver, Washington
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After confirming the day before and the morning of we arrive to find out the Jet Blade is not working. How about a phone call or email? No apology or nothing. It was more like "sucks to be you". Like an idiot I booked the next day because my teens really wanted to try it. Next day even worse because I was told the Jet Blade is out of commission permanently. I understand things happen but how about a phone call or email? Communication goes a long way and this businesses shows how much they don't care about their customers. Do yourself a favor and use someone else.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021

So!
My husband & I booked this jet ski because we saw it had good reviews, and we had seen someone be picked up from our resort, so with that being said, I went online and booked 2 jet skis for 5 pm on our last day on our honeymoon. I called to double check they would be picking us up from the resort, I talked to a lady and she said “ya we don’t have anymore jet skis today..” I said well I paid 200$ for them.. so I’d love a refund then I guess. She put me on a hold and told me they had room for us at 4... which was in 12 mins. So we rushed up to change and she called us saying “ the drivers been waiting for you..” it wasn’t even 4 yet. So we ran down and the driver was SO sweet. He was the best part of this experience.. we got there 10 mins late because ya know we only had 12 mins to run across our resort to chance and get back down there, they said well since your 15 min late you only get 45 mins of riding. Which was insane. We paid for an hour.. just push everything back 15 min? It was fine. I was very mad that we got charged the full amount for only really riding the jet skis for 35/40. I’d say if you go, be aware booking online one, and being a min late they will dock
It from your time.
Like I said. The driver was amazing.

Date of experience: June 2021
Reviewed 11 November 2020

We rented one jetski for an hour and my fiance and I were supposed to switch 30 minutes in, they gave us a beat up jetski to begin with but we figured everything would be ok. When the last person got off the jetski they did not check for fuel or if it was working properly, the other person got off and we got on. There was no beeping or indication that we were going to run out of fuel, 30 minutes into the jetski right before we were supposed to switch the jetski dies on us... We're in the middle of the ocean, no other jetskis around. We sat there for 30 minutes trying to wave down another jetski or boat to come and help us. Yes we do know how long it was because we both were aware of the time and both wore watches. Finally, a jetski from another company came and he said 'oh this happens to this company a lot, let me call them for you' when the rescue jetski came we got on the tour guides jetski and towed the one that ran out of fuel. We were heading to the shore on the second jetski and that one ran our of fuel too. Being stranded A SECOND TIME!!! So again, we were trying to call someone, this time waiting 15 minutes for someone to rescue us. When we arrived at the shore and talked to whoever was working we explained what happened and he went to 'get the other side of the story' what other side of the story we got stranded twice? They came back saying we only got stranded once and that our time was up, nothing they can do. We asked for a refund and they would not oblige. I said sure, I'll pay for the 30 minutes that we did use but we didn't use it the whole time, not to mention the stress we went through being stuck in the middle of the ocean, not oce, but twice.. They eventually offered us to use the jetski for another 30 minutes, which we declined because we wanted nothing to do with this company at this point. We already got stuck twice, what's to say we wouldn't be stranded for a third time? Choose ANY other company other than this one when picking your water adventures.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 1 August 2019

HASSLE AND WASTE OF VACATION TIME TO GET VIDEO! I paid for a fly-boarding experience this past Sunday. The flyboarding itself with Panchito was a great experience. He made me feel comfortable, gave good guidance, and was clear and helpful in his instructions. I must say, he did a great job. If that's where this review ended, I'd give 5 stars.

However, I paid Guillermo/Memo for video of my fly-boarding experience. I was supposed to receive them via email that same night. I gave him my email address, which I saw HIM write down right in front of me to ensure accuracy. After repeated attempts, over several days, I could not get an answer to receive my video. I finally had to make a trip back to the beach to take care of the issue in person. Then, they radioed him and he kept putting an answer off, once saying he tried to email them, but it wasn't the correct email (wrong, I had checked for accuracy). I had also previously emailed them from my email identifying who I was and what I was waiting for, and also had never gotten a response. He said he'd get it to me in 15 mins. Here we are, over 40 mins later and he hasn't sent them nor radioed back. We are likely just going to leave at this point, and get out money back. Either way, they have not been responsive nor helpful once we paid for the video that we've yet to receive. I will update if they give us any hassle abt just getting our money back at this point.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 11 July 2019

I am writing to warn anyone that uses the Cabo Passport (which is an awesome deal) to not use this Sea Cabo Activities !!!! My family and I called them to let them know we were having trouble booking online with our Cabo Passport and told them my name, the time and the number of jet skis that we needed and the English speaking lady told me ok. So the day of our rental I called them again told them who I was and that we were renting at 5:00 and that I wanted to make sure that we were still ok with our reservation because their website says they close at 4:00. She told me that we were ok and that the office closes at 4:00 but the rental is still open till 6 because the last people go out at 5:00. When we got to the beach at 4:30 they were no where to be seen. My family and I walked up an down the beach looking for them. My oldest son has a leg issue and it was very very painful on him walking in the sand looking for them. At this point I called them a Spanish speaking women answered the phone and when tried to talk with her she put me on hold and never came back! Needless to say we never found them nor did they have the courtesy to call me. So beware booking with these folks if you can’t book online !!!!!!!

Date of experience: July 2019