Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Jetski rentals

Easy check in, quick tutorial and then you’re off riding jetskis in the sea. They do not offer... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2021
Santinfam
via mobile
Glass bottom water taxi to Lovers Beach!

We took the brief glass bottom taxi/tour out to the arch. While on our tour our guide informed us... read more

Reviewed 28 August 2021
Lanster8521
Vancouver, Washington
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2019

Guillermo was very knowledgeable and supportive despite the fact that I fell over alot. Pancho was also supportive. If you want to try this go with these guys!

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank jab2067
Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

Amazing! Guillermo was my Jetpack instructor. He explained me over and over until I got the hang of it. Got to walk on the water believe it or not lol. Can’t miss if you’re in cabo.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I reserved jet ski for 4 hour on dec 14th,day started by getting picked up an hour late.we get to pueblos bonita beach they couldn't find our 100 deposit we gave one of there booking companies,thankfully I had a voucher which stated I paid 100,and owed 180 for a total of 4 hr rental.i paid them the full amount, and brought us down the beach to sea cabo activities to pick up our jet ski. They acknowledged the 4 hr term and off we went, after an 1 hr my girlfriend wanted a break, brought her to the beach and sea cabo says to me, you can only have jet ski for 1 more hr,we argued but they would not change there mind, at that point I didn't want the 2nd hr,they said they weren't paid enough and changed the terms of our contract after an hour.ruined my day, cost me 280 for 1 hr of jet ski, and another40 for cab back to hotel.very poor judgement on sea cabo for not honoring our contract and not giving me any of my money back.be careful when in Mexico, when they are wrong they rarely correct the problem, poor way to do business. If the companies did not want to give me my four hours I paid for they should of not taken any of my money in the first place.

Date of experience: December 2018
2  Thank Vacation565220
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Guillermo was great. My family and I rented 6 Jetskis outside of Pueblo Bonito Rosé in Cabo. We rented for one hour. They explained the rules to us clearly. We felt very safe and well taken care of. I highly recommend using them. They even provided us with great high quality pictures that they took of us while we were riding. EXCELLENT service.

Nate

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Lamusiclove
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We rented a Wave Runner from Sea Cabo Activites on our vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. In a word...BLAST!!!! We spent an hour cruising around the bay, along the beaches, and even got our picture taken in front to the the famous "Arch". The Sea Cabo crew were friendly, which made the experience even better. Thanks guys! See you next time!!!

Date of experience: August 2018